Angered

(A/N: This is a filler chapter setting us up for the next one because that one...as you could guess is going to be much more action filled. I hope you like it though, anyways enjoy!❤️)

Jami's P.O.V.

"I can't believe their going to kill him.." Hermione sighed. (Today's the day buckbeak is going to be killed. Y/N told me she tried talking to Malfoy but he kicked her out of his dorm before she could say anymore) "Wait, today's the day?" Y/N asked from across the room. I nodded, opening my mouth to speak but Hermione beating me to it. "Yes! Your 'talk' with Malfoy didn't work." She answered, sounding a bit harsh. Ron, Harry, and I glanced at each other nervously. (She's been acting really strange lately.

Appearing out of nowhere, having random spurs of anger, predicting things before they even happen, not to mention always seeming tired and/or stressed. I asked her about it but she completely shrugged me off) "Wow, sorry for trying." Y/N replied. I heard Ron snicker. "We should visit Hagrid before the...sentencing." Harry suggested. Me and ron nodded. "Can we come?" Y/N asked, pointing towards her group of friends. Which consisted of her, Neville, Larissa, and the twins. "Yes I suppose, but that's gonna be a big group of people for us to fit into Hagrid's small hut." Harry muttered.

*small time skip*

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Okay, Im spinning the wheel again!" I yelled, flicking the twister wheel with my finger. Currently a game a twister is being held in the courtyard. Larissa, Neville, and I aren't part of it. Cedric, John, George, Fred, Will, Philip, and Raymond however are. It was quite amusing to watch them twist around each other, bodies shaking from the desperate strive to not fall. You might be confused why we choose today of all days to play Twister, but hey if you had to deal with Will and Philips constant begs for us to play with them. You'd give in as well.

"John put your left leg in the air!" Neville shouted. "But I can't!" John groaned. Cedric who's face was flat on the mat spoke muffled. "What?" John asked. Ced lifted his head off the mat. "I said! Why not?" He  breathed out. "Well because my hand and other leg are in the air. If I lift this one then I'll fall. I can't just float you know! Also your underneath me I'll crush you!" John grumbled. "Just do it!" Fred yelled.

"Fine!" John shouted back, lifting his leg and of course stumbling onto Cedric. Causing them both to fall flat with a big 'oof!' Me and Larissa broke out laughing, while Neville hurried to help John up. "Told you." John muttered, groaning and rubbing his aching back. "Okay my turn! Spin the thingy!" Philip exclaimed excitedly. I complied, flicking the arrow again and watching it start to twirl.

Landing on, left arm to red. "Left arm to red!" Larissa shouted. Philip moved his hand to the red nearest to him. Which so happened to be under Fred. It was now George's turn, after a quick spin it landed on left leg in the air. He wobbled a bit but gained balance and held his leg up high. "Easy!" He said proudly. That was until Williams arms gave out causing him to knock over Raymond, who then knocked over George, George fell onto Fred, making Fred crush Philips arm, Philip yelped in pain and scrambled to pull his limb out from under the two gingers. "Get your thin lanky bodies, off of my beautiful hand!!" He shouted.

William hurried over and lifted up the two. "I'm so sorry Philip! This is all my fault! Are you okay?!" He bellowed, Philip nodded. "Oh thank Merlin. I'm so relieved. I thought I had to take you to the hospital wing-" "Get off of me George! And we are not thin and lanky! Have you seen these bad boys?!" Fred screamed pointing to his 'biceps', and attempting to push his brother off himself. Amongst the Chaos me and Larissa exchanged amused looks. I hurried over to George and carefully lifted him up. "You alright Georgie?" I asked, He nodded rubbing his neck. "Yeah I'm okay." Giving him a smile I patted his shoulder.