The Date pt.1

(A/N: Sorry for taking a long time. I've just been so unmotivated. Seeing a bunch of new readers comments has motivated me again. I love all my readers so much. Oh also the original people who my o.c.'s are referenced off of will be revealed at the bottom. Any who, enjoy the chapter you lovely simps😉)

Nevilles P.O.V.😳

"Is it on right?" I asked, straightening my bow tie for the 5th time in the row. "Yes, It looks fine." Fred grumbled next to me. Today was the day of mine and Y/N's date. I couldn't be more nervous. "Remember give her the flowers, compliment how she looks, and then....kiss her." Fred instructed. "Fred, Larissa and I already told you, I'm not doing that. I wouldn't wanna do anything without Y/N's consent." He sighed. "I suppose your right." George chuckled, I had almost forgotten he was here. "Just be yourself Neville she obviously really likes you."

I smiled at his words. "Thanks George." He sighed in response muttering a quick "Yup." There was suddenly a knock on my dorm room door. Fred went over to open it. "Hey Redwolf, what are you doing here?" He asked, she rolled her eyes pushing him out of the way, heading towards me. "Ahh you look so good! You got your swim suit on right?" I nodded. "Great! Now Y/N's waiting in the common room. It's empty so it's just gonna be the two of you." I gulped, looking back at the mirror. Pushing the flowers forward I acted as if the mirror was Y/N. "Hey Y/N I- no. Hello Y/N you look pretty- no. Hi Y/N, wow you look...gorges- Ah! I feel stupid."

Fred stifled a laugh which made Larissa glare at him. "Don't feel stupid. You'll be great, trust me. Is the Picnic set up Fred?" She asked. He nodded. "Yup right under the tree with candles and other romantic stuff." Fred answered proudly. My cheeks turned red. "You didn't have to do all this you two." Larissa grabbed my shoulders and shook me. "It's my job as your wingwoman to do this! So yes I have to do all this. Anyways hurry on down, Y/N's waiting for you!" She said quickly fixing my hair and pushing me towards the door. "Woah- uh..okay...here I go." I muttered. Taking a deep breath and opening the door.

*Time rewind to 20 min earlier*

Y/N's P.O.V.😏

I was wearing the dress Neville had gotten me for my birthday, underneath it was my swimsuit. I really like the dress, I just don't think it looks good on me specifically. The bathing suit I chose was a one piece because I'm a bit self conscious. I walked out of our dorm bathroom. "Y/N! You look so pretty!" Larissa shouted. "Yeah, I really like it!" Jami chimed in. A bit of my confidence filled but not enough to leave me with no doubt. "Really? Thank you both, but I'm not so sure." Jami shook her head. "Well don't say that! I'm sure when Neville see's you his jaws gonna drop." Jamis words caused Larissa to giggle.

"I could imagine that." She added, snorting. "Okay. I'm ready." I announced, rolling my eyes and grinning. Larissas posture straightened as she sat up. She did a quick clap and got up from her bed. "Great, I'm gonna go talk to Fred and your date." I nodded nervously in response as she skipped out. Sighing I laid backwards on my bed. "What's on your mind Y/N? I can see gears turning." Jami asked, breaking the silence. "Well I love the dress but..." She furrowed her eyebrows at my pause. "..but...you think you won't look good and he'll be unimpressed?" She finished for me. I chuckled. "...yeah."

A huffed escaped her lips as she scratched her head. "It upsets me that you even think that Y/N, because honestly your amazing. If he doesn't like you just because of how you look- he's not worth it." She ranted, flipping her hair to sprinkle on some dramatic effect. I nodded, unable to control my smile. "You know what...your right Jami. If he doesn't like my stretch marks he's not worth it!" I shouted standing up. Jami quickly stood up as well. "That's my girl! Now you go and swoon that boy!"