Larissa The Wingwoman pt.2

Larissa's P.O.V.

"I said your cute. Anyways does anyone know where the dorms are? Because I'm about to pass out." A short boy with long hair blurted out. "Oh..uh the Ravenclaw common room is near the Gryffindor one." I answered quickly. "WAHH! When'd you get here larissa?" Y/N shouted, unsuspecting my presence behind her. "Like a few minutes ago." I chuckled. Suddenly the short boy ran up to me. "You're Larissa?" He asked. "Uh yeah..hi are you Raymond?" The boy made a disgusted face. "Oh no no no. I'm Philip! That's Raymond."

He exclaimed, pointing towards the taller twin in the distance. "But anyways back to me. It's a pleasure to meet you. How is your relation ship with....weasel?" My eyes widened and I forced myself to suppress the raging laughter that begged to escape my lips. "It's..uh...it's okay? How'd you know about us?" I asked. He pointed towards Jami who was chatting with Will. I shook my head grinning. "Of course.." Philip suddenly turned towards his twin. "Griffey! Come here!" Raymond rolled his eyes stalking towards us. "Raymond Marthem, pleasure to meet you." He said, holding his hand out for me to shake.

I shook it. "What's with the Griffey nickname?" He sighed. "When we were 9 Philip let our uncles Hippogriff out of her stable. I almost got trampled. Apparently its a really funny memory to Philip no matter how traumatic it was to me....so he calls me Griffey just to 'annoy' me." I chuckled. "Ah I see." He nodded. "Anyways, Jami talks about you a lot. Says your her best friend. It's good to know she has friends already. Just off of my hour of being here;

I've found out Slytherins are supposedly the 'evil' ones but Jami and William are quite nice, so I don't understand why everyone thinks that." I huffed. "Yeah, but honestly they're the only nice Slytherins I know. See that boy over there? Platinum blonde hair?" I asked, gesturing towards Malfoy without looking. Raymond turned his whole body in his direction. "That student? The one who's staring at you?" He asked. "Oh..well not anymore. I think he read my lips."

I grabbed Raymond's shoulder and turned him back in my direction. "Would you stop the staring?!" I whisper yelled. He rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay! I'll stop. What's his deal anyways?" He asked, I scoffed. "He targets us to bully the most. He hates anyone who isn't pureblood and hangs out with Harry or a Weasley." He turned back towards Malfoy so I grabbed his shoulder again and spun him around. "Will you stop!?" I threatened. "Fine! And yeah he does sound like a git.....I should go talk to him."

My mouth gaped and I furiously shook my head. "No! What ever you do! Don't go talk to Malfoy!" He sighed. "Fine, but just know it'll inevitably happen someday." He said beginning to walk over to his twin. I shook my head chuckling out of disbelief. "Larissa! We are gonna take Raymond and Philip to the Ravenclaw common room wanna come?" Y/N asked, beginning to leave the great hall. I nodded, following along all of our friends who were following the new students.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
                                     Time skip
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(Still Larissa's P.O.V.)

I groggily sat up in bed. Hermione had already gone and Y/N was still passed out. Bundled under a bunch of blankets. I rubbed my eyes as I slugged out of bed. Walking over to Y/N the old floor creaked beneath me. "Y/N...Y/N...Come on wake up! Wake up!!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at her head. "Larissa Redwolf!! I'm trying to sleep!" She shouted. I rolled my eyes. "And I'm trying to wake you up so you have tons of spare time and not be late." I said, grabbing my pillow back and placing it onto my bed. I began rummaging my draws for my uniform of the day. Hearing Y/N's bed creak next to me as she lazily climbed out of bed.