Please Dont Tell Anyone!

(A/N: Mostly filler chapter!! Honestly it's really bad...Haven't been that motivated to write but all your positive comments have helped a bit. I have a question. Do you want me to post short chapters when ever I can? Or long chapters every 2-4 days? Because sometimes I'm not in the mood or I don't know what to write. Anyways I hope you find this chapter at least decent. Enjoy ig❤️)

Williams P.O.V.

"Please don't tell anyone!!" I screamed. "Wait so it's true?!" He asked, I grabbed my pillow, using it to cover my face. "Uhhh...no?" I muttered. Taking the pillow off I could see Draco staring at me with his head tilted to the side. "You can't lie. Your too obvious.....So does this mean your?"
"I don't know...I like Philip but I liked Y/N for a while too...what does that make me?"
"Honestly, it doesn't matter. You like who you like, but really? Philip? I've never formally met him but he's annoying." He scoffed.

"Hey! He's not that annoying. We like a lot of the same things and it's almost as if he can read my mind." Draco's eyes squinted. "Sorry...but please. You told Y/N about my boggart, please don't tell anyone without Philips permission. He's not ready to go public yet...a-and neither am I." I begged, he cupped his chin. Lifting an eyebrow before sighing. "What's in it for me?" He asked, I thought quickly. "I'll be your friend! No matter what..AND I'll owe you one HUGE favor." He smirked, holding his hand out for me to shake. "Deal.."

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
Time skip
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Larissas P.O.V.

"Hey look at that...you guys actually won." Y/N teased, Cedric ruffled her hair. "What do you mean 'actually?' -Of course we won." John snarkily commented. "Hey, don't be a sore winner John. You know how that ended for you last game." Cedric, shivered.
"What happened last game?" Neville asked. "Flint punched me in the face. He's weak though so I didn't waste a drop of blood." I chuckled. "John!! That was brilliant! The thing you did with the spin and the flip! Wow!!" William cheered.

"Thanks, been practicing it all weekend." John beamed, Next to Will stood a very annoyed looking Philip. "Will! You should be mad he won. Ravenclaw lost!" He yelled, Will stared puzzled. Scratching his head, Philip sighed. "I'm in Ravenclaw." He grumbled. "Oh! Sorry...Umm..bad job John?"
"Ooh..ouch. I'm so hurt." John answered, sarcastically. "Philip it's fine....When I get on the team your going down." Raymond said, walking up to the Hufflepuff. "And you are?" John asked. "Ooooh shit." I muttered.

"Marthem, Raymond Marthem. Pleasure to meet you...?"
"John Mahold." They glared at each other as they firmly shook hands. "What's going on?" Neville whispered to Y/N. "I don't know. Let's just...slowly back away." He nodded, as they silently took a few steps back and walked off. I followed them quietly. "That was odd." He mumbled, I chuckled wrapping my arm around both their shoulders. "AHH! Oh Larissa! Don't just sneak up on us like that." Neville breathed. "Sorry, saw my chance and took it."

I watched from a distance as Raymond and John continued to converse. In the corner of my eye I noticed a certain platinum blonde boy watch from afar. I turned to glare at him, but noticed him wave at someone...Will? Will happily waved back and whispered something to Philip, who nodded and skipped along Wills side over to Malfoy. Raymond was so deep in conversation, he hadn't noticed his twin had left. I removed my arms from Neville and Y/N, slowly sneaking up to them. Not to close where it's obvious, but close enough to hear what was being said.

"What's going on Draco?" Will asked. "I'm going to the library and want you to accompany me." He spoke. This is odd...why are they being nice to each other? "Reeeedddwwooollffff!!...what are you doing?" Fred's voice echoed behind me. "Uh..nothing. What are you doing?" I asked, he crossed his arms. "Cant a guy just look for his girlfriend because he misses her?"
"It's been 30 minutes Fred." He frowned, fake sniffling. "More like 30 hours-"