Three Truths One Lie

(A/N: Just a warning this chapter is REALLY long.🤭 Like the word count is 3,154...anyways enjoy!!🙈☺️We are almost done with the 3rd year yay!!🤩)

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Ron! No!" Hermione shouted. He ignored her calls and continued chasing after his pet. "Scabbers come back!" He would yell as he reached for his rat. We all followed close behind, but Larissa and Hermione slowed down pointing at something in the distance. "Do you realize what tree that is?" I looked up to see the whomping willow, and Ron was running closer to it. "Wait! Ron stop!" I screamed. Before he could turn around, a large black dog leaped from the darkness. Grabbing Ron's leg and beginning to drag him. "Harry!!" Ron yelled, getting closer to the deadly tree.

"Rooon!" I shouted, running closer and ignoring the fact that the whomping willow was swinging towards me. "Y/N watch out!" George called out. Neville tackled me, causing the branch to barely graze over the two of us. "Oh shit! Thanks Nev." He nodded, quickly glancing around at the surroundings. Hurriedly he got up and pulled me to my feet. "Where did Ron go?!" Larissa asked, Hermione pointed at a visible hole under the tree. That was before she suddenly got swept up by a giant branch. "Hermione!!"

"Crap what are we gonna do?!" I cried, as a sharp pain hit my back. Next thing I know I'm in the air swinging next to Hermione. "Don't worry I have an idea!!" She yelled over the chaos. "Great! and exactly what is-?!" She grabbed Harry's shirt pulling him with us. "Woah!! What the fu-" "Just hold on!" She shouted. We swung around once more before she threw him into the hole. Larissa caught on to what we were doing and reached her hand out for me to grab. I took it, yanking her with us. Fred also realized what we were doing and began slowly shuffling away. "Oh no you don't!" Larissa screamed.

Grabbing him by his collar. "AAAAAAAHHHHH." He clung onto her as we whipped around. Hermione grabbed Jami who happened to be laughing through the whole thing as if it was one fun carnival ride. Neville however seemed terrified but still held his hand out for me to take, so did George. So with one last big swoop, we grabbed a hold of the two boys and flung ourselves into the hole. Landing in a big pile. "There wasn't a better way we could have possibly used to get in here?" Fred whined. "Honestly, yeah probably. But that was awesome" I joked. "We need to find Ron!" Hermione reminded.

"Oh yeah..let's go." Larissa muttered, getting up and dusting herself off. "Lumos." Neville said, lighting up the dark pathway. We followed the pattern of dog prints that lead to the end of the tunnel. Moonlight barely peaking through it. The sudden echos of Ron's screams filled the room. "Ron!" Harry yelled, quickly disappearing up the path. Without thinking I followed behind, hearing my friends call after me. Looking around I noticed the area I was in appeared to a big shack, that was worn down and old. 'I think I've heard of this place before.' I thought.

"Y/N what were you thinking coming here all-?! Woah...isn't this the shrieking shack?" Larissa asked. Harry appeared from the corner. "Yes, it is. I heard Ron's voice come from up there." He said, pointing to the top of a long and cracked staircase. "I don't think it could hold all of us. A few have to stay down here." Harry acknowledge, I thought for a moment. I think I should go. Animals seem to take a liking to me, so maybe I'll be able to calm the creature down. "I'll go Harry." I blurted. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "You can't. You should stay down here with us, and not get hurt." George reasoned. I looked at him as if to say, 'I have to do this, I can help them, and you know that'

He sighed letting go of my shoulder. "Okay just be careful." I nodded. "Wait, if your going...then Im going with you." Neville chimed in. I stalked up to him, shaking my head. "No! Your staying here. I can protect myself and you know that. I wouldn't want you getting hurt for me. So stay down here Nev." He protested but eventually gave in. We finally decided the people going were Me, Harry, Hermione, and Larissa. Originally it was just gonna be us three but Larissa said if we didn't let her join, she would shave Harry's head In his sleep. Obviously me and Harry had to agree.