The Date pt.2

(I hope you like it💀 Also pls tell me if you see any grammar or spelling mistakes😌)

Williams P.O.V.

I had stopped running once I reached the great hall. Where Larissa and Fred were waiting for me. "What took you so long?" She asked. "Sorry...I just- it's a long way from here." I breathed out. "Well, what did they want?" She asked. I scratched my head, having forgot what they ordered. "Um..all I remember was Nev's saying he wanted the same thing as Y/N." Larissa sighed. "Maybe she got a F/D." She suggested, looking at Fred for approval. He shrugged in response. Scoffing, she handed me the drinks. "Go!" She ordered, I nodded and quickly ran down the halls. Pushing any doors in my way open with my foot. Halfway there I ran into Raymond and Philip.

"Woah..where are you going with those drinks?" Raymond asked. "Oh! Y/N and Neville are on a date and I'm their waiter, so I'm bringing drinks to them." Raymond raised an eyebrow. "Don't you feel jealous?" He asked, I made a confused face. "Why would I be?" He glanced around before quickly looking back at me. "Because you like Y/-" I stopped him by covering his mouth. "No. I-I don't....This is between us two." I quickly answered, whispering the last part. I slowly uncovered his mouth. "Alright, whatever." He sighed, as Philip lifted a finger to speak. "Um Will?...Griffy? Are you two keeping secrets from me?"

I frantically shook my head. "Oh no Philip! Just didn't want to talk about it now. A-anyways gotta go! Duty calls." Raymond chuckled at Philips confused face. "Bye!" I whispered as I left. Me and the twins became pretty close over the last few weeks, especially me and Raymond. For some reason I feel weird around Philip. When Raymond was about to say Y/N's name I didn't want Philip to hear. It's my secret anyways...I choose who I wanna share it with. I was still lost in thought when I arrived at the picnic area. "Hey bestfriends! I got the drinks but most of it spilled since I sprinted over here-"

I finally turned my head to see Y/N and Neville snogging. I'm assuming hearing my voice made them suddenly brake apart. "-woah." I mumbled. Neville cleared his throat, as Y/N began to speak. "H-hey thanks William." She said, awkwardly grabbing the drink from my hand. I couldn't believe what I had seen. Was I really gone for that long? "Wha-?" Was all I managed to say.

Nevilles P.O.V.

I watched Y/N as she awkwardly sipped her drink. Williams stare kept shifting from me to her as if to process what he had just witnessed. "Ehem...
Will..could you get us some straws please?" I asked. "Uh..right! Straws...on the way!" He shouted quickly turning away. I looked back at Y/N which caused our eyes to meet. I smiled and she did to before quickly looking at her feet. I was kind of upset Will ruined the moment, so I mustered up the gut to speak up. "Hey, um since he's gone...would you..maybe wanna...kissagain?" I asked quickly.

Turning red, she nodded. I began to lean in, but once again she beat me to it. Smashing her lips onto mine. My eyes widened a bit out of shock and I almost tumbled backwards, but I steadied and found myself grinning into the kiss. I was thinking about how cute she is. (A/N: AAAAAAHHHHH🏃🏻‍♀️💨) We finally pulled apart when we needed to take a breath. Not knowing what to say now. I said the first thing to pop into my mind. Glancing at the lake I opened my mouth to talk.

"D-do you want to go swim?" I asked, Noticing her smile fade a bit. She still nodded. "Sure." I smiled, quickly standing up and starting to unbutton my shirt. I noticed Y/N staring out the corner of my eye. My face flushed as I turned away from her, finishing to take off my remaining clothes that hid my swimsuit.

I turned back around to see Y/N sitting on the blanket in her bathing suit. Her skin was glowing. The thing I love about Y/N is she's not only beautiful on the outside but she's beautiful on the inside to. To me it wouldn't matter how she looked on the outside. Beauty is beauty all the same. "Come on." I said holding my hand out for her to grab. She grinned up at me as I carefully pulled her off the ground.