Twin Cousins

Malfoy's P.O.V.

There was a knock on the door. I expected it to open but it didn't. I sighed, glancing up from my book. "Who's there?!" I shouted annoyed. "Uh...it's me..Will..can I come in?" I heard Lestranges voice sqeak from the other side of the door. I rolled my eyes. "It's your room too so...whatever..I guess." There was silence for a bit, until the door slowly creaked open revealing Diggory. I quickly put away my book and sat up. "What are you doing here?" I asked, Longbottom and Lestrange entered shortly after her. 'What the hell?' I thought, opening my mouth to talk but not being the one to speak first.

"Okay Malfoy. You said we have mutual respect for each other right? And as a person you 'respect.' I'm asking you kindly, rethink the whole sentencing buckbeak to death event." My face heated up. "That doesn't mean you storm into my dorm! Besides, the bloody bird almost scratched my arm off! Even if I wanted to- I can't. It's already been done. Now get out of my room. All my respect for you has drained and Lestrange, I had so much respect for you, but you had lost it in an instant. Longbottom- well, I never had respect for you so why are you even here?"

"He's one of my best friends. So is Y/N, and for your information Malfoy. It's WILL not Lestrange. That name does not define who I am." Will said, grabbing Y/N and Nevilles hands. Slamming the door with his foot on the way out. I threw my book at the door. "Idiots! Talk to me that way huh?" I muttered to myself.

Y/N's P.O.V.

As I was getting pulled by Will, me and Nev looked at each other. Both giving having shocked expressions present on each other's face. From the scene we had just witnessed. That being Will standing up for himself. We finally stopped in the common room. "He just makes me feel so....so- unpleasant!" Will yelled. "Look, It's okay. I'm sure we will find some other way to stop buckbeak from dying." I reassured them. Neville nodded in agreement. "For now I suppose we have to wait..." He muttered. I didn't want to settle for waiting but it seemed like it was the only thing we could do for now.

"Hey....look who's here." Adrians voice appeared behind us. "Oh not now." I muttered, beginning to walk out of the Slytherin common room. Neville and William trailing close behind. "You better leave!" I heard him shout. Followed by the snickers of his friends. I rolled my eyes, ignoring his attempts to agitate me anymore. "How long until dinner?" I asked. As we walked down the semi crowded hall. "Hm about an hour." I'm hungry but I can wait. Plus I wanna go talk to Larissa, she came back from visiting her father so it'd be nice talking to her.

"Alright, how about we hang out in the Gryffindor common room till then?" I suggested. "Sure." "Okay." Nev and Will answered. I told Neville I would finally tell our friends my secret. I'm just having trouble figuring out when, where, and how. I'll figure it out soon enough. We had reached the common room, when I made sure the writing on my hand was still readable. It was the password. Just like McGonagall said I made sure it would be impossible to loose unless someone cut off my arm.

"Caput Draconis?" I said unsure. "Correct!!" Sir Cadogan yelled. "Yay!" Will grinned. The portrait swung open and we stepped inside. The common room was pretty full, but I could still spot our friends huddled in the corner. Slipping past everyone, I sat next to Hermione. "Hello everyone." They seemed much happier then they were earlier. Especially Jami, she was grinning really wide. "What's going on?" I asked. "Jamis cousins supposedly transferred here and she's really happy to see them again." Larissa answered for her. "Thats awesome Jami are they gonna be introduced like we were?" Will asked.

"I don't know. Although probably not. The twins aren't very fond of attention." George and Fred perked up. "Twins?" Neville asked. Jami chuckled. "Yeah my two cousins are twins, but they aren't exactly identical, like you two rascals." She joked, poking at George and Fred. "Please tell me they aren't as trouble making as these two as well." Hermione thought out loud. Jami stifled a laugh. "Oh no no no. Raymond, the older twin by 30 min. Is very smart and prefers to play games and study. Not to mention he's a bit cocky.