Chapter 36

Willa

After taking some time to rest and refresh my mind as suggested by my dear friend Kennedy, I was back to training the hybrid witches. They practiced a lot while I was away so they were almost ready.

"Wow, they are looking good. I mean not as good as us, but close enough." Kennedy said.

"Darling no one is as good as us." We laughed.

"Do you think we're ready?"She asked.

"I think we are. I mean how much more can we train, they know defense spells, they can use their abilities and they've trained hard." I said.

"You did good Will, so proud of you." I smiled.

"Where are the babies?" I asked her.

"Oh, Olivia's got them. She insisted that I needed to get out of the house so here I am," she said.

"Yeah, those babies have taken all your attention. Come on, let's go train." I said.

"I can do magic, Willa. I don't need to train," she said.

"Who said anything about magic? You darling need to be versed in the art of hand-to-hand combat. You may have strength and speed now, but without knowing how to kick ass they seem almost useless." I said.

"So you're saying I'm a tribrid who knows nothing about fighting." She said.

"No, you're saying that," I said laughing.

"Fine, let's go." She said. We came to the training area and watched the wolves fight. One fight, in particular, caught our attention. Jonah and Liam were fighting and they looked gorgeous doing it. Both were shirtless and the sweat dripping down their exposed torsos just made the scene more enticing.

"Woah there, calm those thoughts," I said to Ken.

"I forget you can read my mind sometimes. But you should talk. I can feel you drooling over a certain someone." She said.

"Touché," I said. We laughed. I wanted to get their attention. They stopped fighting and walked over to us.

"What brings you, ladies, over? Wait did something happen to the babies?" Jonah asked.

"Calm down, they are fine. Your mom has them." Ken said.

"We came to learn to fight you know the non-magic way," I said.

"Oh okay. Ken can fight with me and Liam with Willa?" Jonah said.

"How about the other way around? That way it's less biased. Then halfway we can switch?" I asked.

"Yeah, we can do that. Come one. Go easy on him Ken."Jonah said.

"No promises." She said smiling. We all walked over to two separate matts and got to work. I threw punches but Jonah dodged all of them. He did the same, but I got hit a lot, not with so much force it would hurt, but enough to teach me to more. Jonah kept giving me tips on how to dodge and anticipate my opponent's moves. Ken, on the other hand, managed to knock Liam on his ass more than once.

"Tell me something, what are your intentions with my best friend?" I asked him.

"I love her, she's the mother of my children." He answered. I took the opportunity to grab him and trip him onto the mat by surprise.

" I didn't mean what she is to you, I mean in the long run," I said pinning him down. He managed to move out and flipped us.

"I see us together forever. If I can earn her trust back that is." He said.