Chapter 16

Kennedy

I woke up in a strange room. I was in bed and was wearing a white nightgown. I was so confused, what happened? The last thing I remembered was being woken up by Jonah and heading out of the Sanctuary. I walked out of the room I was in and was now in a giant hallway. Where the hell was I? I followed the sound of voices, walking down the long hallway and down the stairs. Something about this place seems familiar like I've been here before. The voices were coming from the living room, I could hear them clearly the closer I got, it was definitely Leah, and the other voice sounded familiar but I couldn't place it.
"We had a deal, you get her and I get my daughter." I heard Leah say.

"Fine, you can have her back, but keep in mind that I can kill you and your entire coven at any given moment. You all belong to me." He said. Leah was working with him from the moment we met. I now understood why she never wanted me to leave the Coven. She made a deal with the devil and he pulled all the strings.

"We have a deal then, Now let my daughter go."

"You will have your daughter back by the end of the day." He said. She left the room. "There's no point in hiding a little bug, I know you're there." He said. I walked out from behind the wall. "My have you grown."

"Why am I here?" I asked him.

"I missed having you around." He said.

"You mean you missed having your own person witch assassin."

"Well also that, I did make you into the witch that you are darling."

"You experimented on me and turned me into a murderer. I was seven years old and you used me to kill." I said.

"But I made you stronger. You were a naive little girl who knew nothing about the real world. The witch you clung to as a child and saw everyday what was her name? Julie, did you know that she was taking young witches and killing them for power?"

"You're a liar, Julie was nothing like that. She was a nice person and you killed her!" I yelled

"I killed a monster that was killing innocent little witches. You didn't even realize that you were going to become her next victim."

"Stop Lying!"

"She was grooming you, making you trust her and put your guard down every day. Did you know that the day I came for you was the day she was going to kill you? That's how she did it. She would take innocent little witches out for ice cream, then place a drug in their food that made them go to sleep. Then she'd take you home and take your powers and then kill you. If it wasn't for me, darling you would be dead, and so would those little babies growing in your stomach." He said.

"I guess it takes a monster to find another," I said.

"IT also takes a monster to create another. You may hate me for making you kill for me, but darling you loved it. There was a spark in your eyes every time you killed a witch. You've always hated them, you just needed a little push to help you realize that."

"I'm not a monster, you turned me into one."

"Darling, the monster was always there, it just needed to be let out. Besides, it does run in the family after all." He said.

"What are you talking about," I asked him.

"In all due time darling. Now, let's have some dinner shall we." He said

"Why would I even consider eating with you?" I said.

"Because you have become soft over the years, and you care for worthless individuals like your little witch friend Willa and the father of your children Jonah." He said.

"Where are they!" I yelled.

"Somewhere you can't get to, but if you want to see them, I'll be happy to show you." He said. He grabbed a remote and turned on the tv. I walked up to it and saw Willa and Jonah both of them were tied up and looked to be badly beaten, a man was there and he started cutting Jonah. Jonah yelled out in pain.

"Stop! Stop hurting him!" I yelled out. Nothing happened, the man went after Willa next, doing the same. "Please stop this!" I yelled. "Fine! Fine, I'll eat dinner with you! Just stop this!" I said tears streaming down my face.

"It's all I ask." He turned off the Tv.

"I'm going to kill you!" I said.

"You can try, but then both of your little friends will be dead along with me. You even think about crossing me and they end up dead. I'll also kill all those innocent witches in your coven and your new little pack. Then hundreds of deaths will be on your hands." He said.

"You're a monster," I said.

"I know."

**** So sorry It has taken me this long to upload a new chapter. I've been busy with school and finishing. I am finally a high school graduate. Now that I am done, I have a lot more time for writing and will be a lot more consistent with my chapters. Again sorry this was late. Also, this is a short chapter I know, but it's okay because the longer juicy chapters will be coming up next with twists and turns you never would have expected.  I hope you all enjoy and vote and comment on this story your comments are really nice.****

   ~~~~ Hawa