Chapter 4

"What makes you think we are good bait for this Alpha you are trying to kill?''I asked the mysterious man.

"Let's just say, I have sources when it comes to getting my way. Besides, the two of you talk really loud. I was listening in on your conversation about finding Alpha Jonah and how you are pregnant with his child. Of course, he doesn't know that. He is coming here with the thought of me killing yet another pair of innocent people. When he gets here, I'm going to surprise him by telling him about your little child, then while he is trying to get his mind together, I will kill you in front of him. After I kill you I will kill him and stack your heads side by side and send them to his pack." I shook my head, why do evil villains always tell the prisoner their evil plan? It's like they want it to be ruined.

"What makes you think this Alpha Jonah will even care? I mean we were barely together for a night. I'd hardly say that's means we have  a loving relationship to the point he cares about a baby he isn't sure is even his." I stated.

"You don't know this man as I do, he is soft for an Alpha. He cares too much for worthless things like you. He'll come. But in the meantime, let's have some fun, shall we. Grab them and bring them to the playroom." he said.

The men dragged us down to a dark room with weapons and torture devices all around. Great, just great. I truly needed to add torture to the list of things that happened to me since I've gotten pregnant.

They chained us up, undressed us and got started. They barely touched me, leaving me for Mr. Evil to finish off, but Willa wasn't so lucky. I screamed for them to leave her alone, but they just kept going until she was bloody mess barely breathing.

"Willa! Willa! I swear to god when I get out of these cuffs I will burn you alive you Ass!" I screamed. He laughed. He came up to me with a blade that was fully black and looked like it was made of bone. Slowly he cut across my stomach barely scraping the edge. I screamed in pain, whatever that blade was it burned when it cut. He did it again this time right above the previous one. And another above that. It looked like I had just been clawed across my stomach. The pain was what hurt the most, not the cuts themselves.

"What the hell is that thing?" I asked him.

"Oh this little trinket? It's the only weapon that can hurt a supernatural being. Normally it does nothing to witches, other than killing them of course, but since you have hybrid blood running through your veins courtesy of your child, it hurts a lot more. When the time comes, I will use this blade to end your life along with that of your child and Alpha Jonah. Until then." He cut my arms three marks on each side and did the same to my legs. I was getting light-headed from all of the blood I was losing. He grabbed my face by turning it up towards him. "I'll be back for more later. Don't worry, these will heal slowly but they will heal, then I will cut again and again until I feel like I've done enough."

I hung there with my hands tied above my head all night. I'm starting to think the coven was the least of my problems when it came to these babies.

When he came back again, it was late in the afternoon. There wasn't much light coming through the little window, but I could tell the time of day. Willa was still weak from yesterday but they grabbed her anyways.

"No! Leave her alone! Hurt me instead please she's too weak. Please! you'll kill her!" I yelled at them, but they didn't stop.

"You know I'm learning a lot from this, one thing is for sure, hurting her causes you more pain than if I were to hurt you. Make her wish she were dead boys. Oh and don't be gentle."

"I swear I will kill you, you bastard! "I yelled, he laughed at me. Willa's screams brought tears to my eyes. Suddenly they stopped. It looked like they were talking but not moving their lips. They quickly left us and headed upstairs. Mr. Evil came around the corner and unchained me still keeping the cuffs on.

"Showtime," he said dragging me away. I tried getting out of his grip, but it was nearly impossible. Once outside, he grabbed the blade and held it to my stomach. Out of nowhere, a giant wolf appeared in front of us, dark black fur, and glowing yellow eyes. "I wouldn't come any closer if I were you, you see this little witch here has precious cargo in her womb. Attack and I stab her with this blade ending both her and her child's life." The wolf turned into a human and stood there naked. I looked away.

"Why would that concern me?" He asked.

"Simply, this little witch here is carrying your child. I know how hard you have been trying to have children, and I don't think you want to lose this once in a lifetime opportunity."

"You're lying!" Jonah yelled. He pressed the blade into my stomach.

"I know you feel the pain your child is going through right now. The more I push the quicker that connection is severed. Do you really want to test me?"

"Let her go, Dante. Fight me man to man! This is between you and me." Jonah said. Dante threw me to the floor, and ran at Jonah, knocking him down. He tried to stab him with the blade but failed. Before I knew it, they both shifted into giant wolves and started claw at each other.

I ran towards the house, I needed to make sure Willa was okay. I ran into the basement and grabbed the keys to unchain Willa, she was losing more and more blood every second she couldn't use her magic. I needed to get these stupid chains off. I closed my eyes and concentrated. One thing is for sure, I couldn't use my magic, but these cuffs didn't stop any of the wolf-like abilities I was forming. I tried to tap into the babies wolf side. When I locked onto it, I let it out and used the strength to break the cuffs.

I turned to Willa and broke off her cuffs, I started a healing spell to help with her wounds, I didn't know if she would wake up though. I was thrown to the opposite wall mid spell. I groaned as I got off the floor. Dante stood in front of me.

"Not today witch. You are mine! '' he said. Anger took over as he came towards me. I completely lost control and my magic took over. I took out all of Dante's men with one spell. I was done with him hurting me and coming after the one person I loved more than anything.

When I gained back control, I rushed over to Willa and tried to heal her, but it wasn't working. My magic had just blacked out.

"No not now. Why now. Why?" I yelled, throwing a chair across the room.

"Woah there, calm down, I think we may be able to help you out," Jonah said behind me. He looked at me with confusion for a second before speaking again. "Hey, look at me, your heart rate is elevated and your breathing is fast. You need to calm down a little. Just focus on the sound of my voice. Just like that, slow breathing."I did as he said calming myself down.

"Thanks, I didn't know what was happening. I've been very angry and hostile lately. Are you sure you can heal her?" I asked him.

"I'm very sure. We could heal you also. It's the least we can do considering you killed Dante's whole team without backup." He said.

"Honestly didn't even know how I did it. Everything went black and the next thing I know he was laying there with his heart out of his chest."

"Come on let's get you healed up, then maybe we can talk about what Dante said."

"I'm not exactly dressed to go anywhere," I said looking down at my almost naked body. At least Dante had the decency to leave me in something instead of completely naked. He took off the shirt he was wearing and handed it to me. I quickly put it on. It was better than nothing.

As I took a step forward, I felt extremely light-headed. Either the whole world was moving, or I was falling. Before I knew it, my vision went black.