!!!New books are out!!!

Hey, y'all, I just wanted to let you guys know that the first chapters of Huntress Luna have been published, and also the first chapters of Heavy Lies the crown has also been published. I hope you guys like these new stories. Since I am a new adult now, I will be writing more mature/ Steamy scenes for my books (I think many of you will like that). If not, feel free to skip those scenes, they won't be too long nor have too much detail, but they will be mature. A warning will be put beforehand in case you want to skip them. 

As promised, here is a sneak peek into Huntress luna.

!!!Sneak Peek!!!

The drive home was one filled with a different energy than the drive up. Sybil seemed to open up to August more. He learned a lot more about her than he had known previously. He had also seen her smile more than she had before. They pulled into a diner to eat, they were almost home.

"If you wanted fries you could have ordered your own," August said.

"Yeah, but yours taste better."

"I love your laugh." He said.

"Don't ruin the mood Hale." She laughed.

"I would never Drake." He smiled. He pulled her in for a kiss, she didn't pull away.

"Do you kiss all the women who save your life?" She asked him.

"Only the beautiful ones." He laughed.

"That was so cheesy. Anyways, what is the plan for when we get back?" She asked him.

"Simple, I'm going to give Myah a giant papa wolf hug and never let her go until she is older."

"You know what, I think I'll join you on that hug. I think I'll also take a break from the Order for a while. It would be nice to actually relax and let my body heal properly."

"Maybe we could take a break together." August winked. She leaned into him.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea. It's been a while since I've gotten any action anyways." He was surprised by her response. She licked his neck, sending jolts down his spine.

"This is unfair. You know exactly how just the slightest touch from you makes me feel. If only you could feel this mate bond." he said. She kissed his neck again lingering for a second before getting up.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back." She laughed as she walked away. When she came back, August had already paid for their food and waited for her at the door. He smack her a** as she walked by him out the door. "Watch it, Hale," she said.

"Or what? You'll just tease me again?" he joked.

"Let me drive." She put out her hand. He walked past her and went to open the driver's door, she placed her foot on the door stopping him. "I said. Let me drive. It's either you do it willingly or I knock your a** down in front of all of these lovely people. I'm sure they'd love to see a woman beat down a man." He placed the key in her hands.