Chapter 14 - Her Wish

JAPAN

Sana has been complaining about lifting multiple packages back and forth. She's doing most of the heavy work since Mina isn't allowed to get all worked up.

"Is this the last one?" Sana asked praying it is the last box.

"Yes, I believe we got them all," Mina confirmed and it has given Sana such relief.

"What are these for? Why is she sending you these? Are you guys running a drug cartel now?" She fixed her hair and crossed her arms.

"Shut up. Of course not, you know I also send her tea's and herbal medicine which Uncle prescribed. I just want to do whatever I can do for Lisa. This is her request."

"Is she uhm like close there?"  Sana was hesitant to ask but she did anyway.

Mina took a deep breath. "Well, she's getting the symptoms." She wished there would be a miracle for Lisa.

"Oh no, poor kid. I mean yes her family is hella rich but they can't buy her a new life or an extension. I feel bad for our foreigner friend."

"Same here. That's why we are doing this. We need to ensure to follow Lisa's instructions. She has not given me any go signal so I can't open them just yet."

"Did she tell you what to expect inside these boxes?" Sana's really getting all curious.

"Maybe stuffs like letters, I don't know." Mina was unsure as well since she hasn't opened the boxes until further instructions from Lisa.

"The hell Mina-chan! It can't be all letters. Those boxes are way too heavy. Like all my muscles are sore because of lifting them."

Mina laughed because of Sana's remarks. "It's alright. I will treat you later. Lisa told me to give you some token for helping us both."

"Aish just treat me anything. It doesn't need to be in an expensive restaurant."

"Loud and clear."

"Anyway cous, did she confess already to her best friend?" Sana asked with full of curiosity. She's aware that Lisa has feelings for her best friend in South Korea.

"I don't think so. When we talked last night she's kinda feeling down because her best friend has plenty of suitors and there's this one fine young man who stands out among other men in the university. She feels like sooner or later her best friend will get her first boyfriend."

"Awts, that kinda hurts. What hurts the most is having this secret feeling with someone who's also in love with another person." Sana gave cryptic remarks.

"I told you I don't like Lisa." Mina immediately defended herself. She knew Sana was pertaining about her.

"Hmmm, then why are you going the extra miles in helping her. Don't tell me because you only pity her since she's already dying. Aha, yes why would you fall for someone who's gonna leave you in the end? Worst she does not know you are secretly in love with her."

"Sana-chan!" Mina was annoyed. She never directly open up about her feelings to anyone yet Sana seems to know about her hidden feelings for Lisa.

"Yah Mina-chan you don't have to hide it from me. Do you think I am that naive? Of course, I know you love her even from afar. No one would do such sacrifices like you are doing. This is so insane. I would like you to stop whatever feelings you have for her. It is so unhealthy. You know you're heart couldn't handle any heartaches."

"I didn't choose this. My heart decides on its own." Mina sadly said. "I don't know. I am just happy to be doing anything for her. I wanna make things better for her."