Chapter 15 - Jelly Jelly

"Lili, please talk to me," Irene begged. She followed Lisa all the way to 7-eleven. She didn't know whatever she said that upset her best friend. She normally does not get upset easily. "I'll buy you another ramen and I'll cook straight for one week." She offered.

She could not convince her and she's losing ideas to make Lisa talk to her. "Please, please. I promise to do anything. Just tell me whatever it is and I'll do it."

Lisa stopped eating and studied Irene. She's trying to think about her proposal. "You'll do everything. You mean anything I'll ask you?" She wanted to clarify this and Irene only nodded.

"Just please stop ignoring me. I felt like having a love quarrel with you. I don't even know what it is like since I have never been in a relationship. But yeah ask anything. I'll do it."

Lisa thought thoroughly and finally, an idea popped up in her head. "Can we not talk about boys? I want us to focus on our studies." She said casually.

"Is that so? But you know I am a straight A+ student. You don't have to remind me to focus on it. I know what I am doing, Lili."

"Exactly, so just try to avoid any distractions like boys or parties." Lisa blurted out.

"Boys and parties?" Irene laughed so hard like a witch. She just heard such hilarious things from Lisa. "I am not dating anyone any time soon. And parties? You know how much I want to spend time at home or just a quiet time alone with you." She touched Lisa's forehead and hers to compare their body temperatures. "Are you sick or something?" She asked.

"Of course not!" Lisa got embarrassed after realizing what she just said was too absurd and random. She could not help but turn red and hot.

"You look like you have a fever and you're hot, Lili. Come on let's go back to your dorm." Irene suggested. "I told you not to stress out yourself doing extracurricular activities. Look at yourself you seem to be losing some weight lately." She cupped Lisa's face. She's very fond at her and she loves to tease her a lot. "Aigooo, you really act like a baby, Lili. Why are you suddenly acting all shy now?"

"Yah! I told you not to do that in public." She pushed Irene's face nervously.

"Why not!? You are really a baby and I will do anything that pleases me." Irene said stubbornly.

"I am not. You are, just look at your size." Lisa countered.

"You are the baby here. You are always acting one." Irene raised her brow.

"I am not a baby. So stop this."

"Baby, baby, baby. Lili baby. Uwu sooooo soooo super cutie baby." Irene was really testing Lisa's limit.

"Hey lower your voice people might hear you." Lisa was trying to protect her reputation.

"Why are you so afraid that people would know the real you? You are actually cute whenever you are trying to oppose me."

"Please, Baechu stop." She begged.

"I won't. For me, you are always a baby. My favorite baby. You're my baby." Irene seemed to be enjoying the moment and reiterated this to Lisa.

"What did you just say?" Lisa thought she misheard something. "Did you just call me your baby?"

"What? Huh?" Irene was gay panicking. She felt caught. She had no intention to say it like that. She got frightened Lisa would freak out if she would be acting so gay in front of her.

"You said I am your favorite baby." Lisa grinned because she likes it whenever Irene is being possessive with her.

"I didn't say that. Are you alright? I just tease you. That's it." Irene was bothered if Lisa got the impression that she's hitting on her. She could not afford to lose her because she has accidentally outed herself in front of her.