Chapter 2 - 2002 Camping

Lisa met Seulgi in a camping activity. She is supposed not to talk to her but she's indebted to her. Seulgi basically saved her life when they had a campout. During the camping, she lost her way from the trail and accidentally slipped on the cliff. It was a miracle she's still alive and was able to grab on some vines but she was really close to falling down and breaking all of her bones not until Seulgi checked the attendance and realized they were missing someone.

In Lisa's perception Seulgi's like her guardian angel who appeared out of nowhere when she offered her hand to Lisa and grabbed her safely back to the ground. It could be very risky for Seulgi but she didn't leave Lisa behind. That was the time she showed courage and Lisa truly appreciated the girl who smiles like a bear. She was too weak to finish the hike so Seulgi offered a piggyback.

First, she was not comfortable talking with her. She didn't like to be attached to anyone knowing she will just leave soon. Fortunately, Seulgi won over her trust and they instantly became best of friends.

Later on, Lisa became really close even with Wendy, Seulgi's long-time girlfriend who was raised in Canada and their school schoolmate. The three were inseparable. Both Seulgi and Wendy were older than Lisa and belong to the same section. They helped her a lot with regard to her homework. She found two unnies in them.

Seulgi happened to be very busy since she's a member of the dance troupe. While Wendy is the Student Council's President for 2 years in a row. Lisa's health is just okay. She would just get tired occasionally but everything is great. She still takes her medicines. Her parents send the medicine they imported from Japan every month.

"Lis, can I talk to you for a second?" Wendy dropped by at Lisa's classroom. Since both of them don't have a class to attend.

"Sure, Unnie what's up?" She immediately gathered her things to follow Wendy.

"Not much, I just want to hang out with my second favorite person." Wendy locked her arms around Lisa's neck and she needed to tiptoe because of their height difference.

"Where's Kang?" Lisa suddenly asked since they always hang out together.

"Aish this kid, why don't you call her, Unnie as well? When she's just the same age as mine?"

"Because she's a dork and you are not. Besides you're the Student Council's President. I have so much respect for you, Unnie."

"Really? What kind of reasoning is that, Lis? Oh by the way she won't join us today. She needs to practice."

"So where are we going?" She lifted Wendy since she's taller than her. It is not a new sight to everyone. Lisa always does this to her Wendy unnie.

"We'll have a mini date!" She clung tighter because her giant friend was almost running. "Slow down, Lisayah!" She warned her.

"Nah Seulgi will kill me. You know how insecure that bear is. Especially that I am more good-looking than her. Don't call it a date, Unnie."

Wendy chuckled with Lisa's silliness and ruffled her hair.

"Yah, Unnie not my bangs "

"You really become so shameless in front of me. I remember that you were getting all shy with me when Seulgi first  introduced me to you." Wendy teased.

"Uhuh, that's because I overcame my little crush on you." Lisa shyly confessed the reason behind it.

"Oh, that hurts my pride. Why did you kill your little crush on me?"

"Because friends or family don't share their girlfriends. And Seulgi played both of those in my life."

This made Wendy smile. There's no doubt that Lisa is a reliable friend to Seulgi. Someone they should keep. "Glad, Seulbear have you. Please never leave her behind, arraseo?" She asked out of a sudden.