vacation part 2

"Ugh," Peter felt funny. His body was warm and it felt like there was a swarm of bees buzzing around in his head. He had lost count of how many drinks he had but it was definitely too much.

     "Aww looks like somebody had one too many" The girl snuggled up next to Peter catching the nation of a guy that was only slightly less drunk than Peter.

     "Hey, buddy get your hands off my girl" The guy jerked Peter out of his seat. by the back of his coat.

     "Hey!" Peter pushed himself off the ground.

    "Whatcha going to do about it you little rat" the guy stood in front of him touring over him by a good bite.

     "You'll see" Peter lunged forward to punch the guy using his super speed. However, due to his current lack of hand-eye coordination, he completely missed and slammed into the wall.

     "So you're a mutant" the guy smirked picking Peter up by his shirt neck.

     "You got a problem with that?" Pietro's voice boomed from behind the guy.

     "Why don't you just mind your o-" Before he could finish Pietro punched him in the jaw sending him flying back.

     "You okay Peter?" Wanda asked helping him up. He nodded causing him to feel dizzy again.

      "What were you thinking?! You're way too young to be drinking" Pietro scolded.

     "Give him a break," Wanda said babying their little brother.

     "We can't let Dad find out" Pietro warned.

     "I got this" Wanda ran into a store, coming back with a small bag.

     "What did you get?" Pietro asked curiously.

     "Sunglasses and cheap cologne," Wanda said spraying Peter.

     "Uh, that really stinks" Peter groaned.

      "Okay let's go to the car before Dad gets worried," Wanda said walking towards the car. After about five steps Peter got dizzy and fell down.

     "Hold on" Pietro sighed bending down and picking him up.

      "I love you," Peter said snuggling up against Pietro.

     "I love you too buddy" Pietro laughed. Once they got to the parking lot Pietro set him down to look less suspicious.

      "Isn't it too dark for sunglasses?" Erik asked curiously as he unlocked the car.

      "It's all about fashion" Wanda answered quickly as she pushed Peter into the car.

      "Hey, Dad I love you!" Peter yelled from the back seat.

     "I love you too," Erik said raising an eyebrow. Wanda covered Peter's mouth for the rest of the ride.

Timeskip
     Once they got back to the hotel Pietro and Wanda darted in the room with Peter. Erik walked in behind them only to be stopped by Wanda.

     "Hey Dad we really want some pizza," Wanda said pushing him out and closing the door.

     "Okay let me just-" He was cut off as Wanda slammed the door shut.

     "Hey, I'm Nate have we met before?" Peter jumped up on the bed.

     "Uh Wanda, I think the kid is broke" Pietro called worriedly.

     "Somebody told you I was wack, check the source" Peter threw his hands in the air.

     "What source? What the heck are you talking about?" Pietro asked confused.

     "Somebody told you I was back yes, of course, got a problem with the fans there's the door," he said jumping up and down excitedly.

     "Never mind" Wanda rolled her eyes "It's the lyrics to outcast" Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

     "Where is the nearest pizza place?" Erik asked standing in the doorway.

     "Check the morgue!" Peter shouted from the bed.

      "He's just singing a song" Wanda reassured him "How about I go with you" She suggested quickly leading him out. Pietro spent the next fifteen minutes trying to get Peter to put his pajamas.

     "This shirt is too heavy" Peter wined lying on the bed acting like he couldn't move.

    "It's a normal shirt" Pietro rolled his eyes.

     "I want to watch TV" Peter crawled across the bed over to the microwave "I love this show"

      "This is going to be a long night" Pietro grumbled to himself.

Day 2
     "Ugh" Peter leaned over the toilets, "I think I'm dying"

     "It's called a hangover" Pietro smiled handing him a glass of tomato juice.

     "Well I hate it" Peter huffed taking a sip of the tomato juice.

     "And that's why you don't sneak around with stuff you're not supposed to have" Pietro reminded him for the fifth time.

     "I'm never drinking again" Peter groaned " My head is about to explode"

      "Wait till we go hiking today" Pietro smiled knowingly.

     "Can we just go home" Peter wined leaning against the wall.