Team bounding (part 2)

"Phew" Peter sighed trying to catch his breath "Now I know why normal people hate running"

     "You should try doing the pacer test without your speed" Kaylin joked picking up the ball "Ready for a break"

      "Yes!" He fell back, lying down in the sand "I think I may be dying"

     "Now you're milking it" She rolled her eyes.

    "Okay time to go eat," Erik called closing his book. Everyone quickly loaded on the bus.

    "That tall girl seemed to really like you," Alex said sitting next to Pietro.

     "Yeah she gave me her phone number," he grinned holding up a piece of paper.

     "Poor girl" Wanda joked. They decided to do Dagwood's Deli for lunch and then went walking around the strip.

     "We should do that" Alex pointed over to the slingshot.

     "No thanks," Kaitlyn and Wanda said in unison.

     "I'm way too full for that right now," Peter said since he had eaten about seven subs and twelve bags of chips.

     "I'll go," Pietro said before turning to Peter "Hey can you hold my stuff?" he asked handing Peter his phone and the piece of paper.

     "Sure," he said taking Pietro's stuff out of his hands. Pietro and Alex both darted over to the slingshot Jack and Crystal joined them.

     "Come on let's go watch them scream like babies" Wanda dragged Kaitlyn over to the slingshot.

     "Oops," Peter said to himself dropping the piece of paper into the trash can. He quickly walked over to the slingshot and watched Alex and Pietro go flying through the air. Crystal ended up being the only one that didn't scream but instead laughed the whole ride.

     "That was awesome!" She said jumping up and down.

     "Yeah," Alex said still shaking. Pietro darted over to the trash can.

    "Wow, this no-speed thing is really turning you into a wimp" Wanda joked.

    "Okay Crystal it's your turn to choose," Erik said turning to her.

     "Mini golf!" Crystal chirped. Erik quickly drove over to one of the five thousand mini golf courses near them.

    "Okay I'm going to go look at a few things while you guys play golf," Erik said opening the door.

    "Okay bye Dad" Wanda waved jumping out of the bus.

    "See you later old man" Pietro walked out behind her. Everyone gathered at the little shack and got their clubs.

     "Okay here are your balls and putters," the man said handing them their things "You'll get on the mine train and ride up to hole one"

     "Let's go," Crystal said leading the way. They rode through the cave all the way to the top.

     "Wow this ship looks so cool," Peter said walking out on top of the fake boat.

     "Come on let's do that scene in Titanic," Wanda said dragging Jack to the front of the boat "It will be so cool since his name was Jack too"

     "That didn't really work out too well for him" Jack joked. They had made it to the last two holes when Pietro remembered Peter still had his stuff.

    "Hey, Peter can you hand me that piece of paper and my phone?" Pietro asked "I want to go ahead and add that number to my contacts"

     "Sorry I must have dropped it," Peter said handing Pietro back his phone. Pietro felt his blood pressure rise but tried to calm down it didn't help that Peter was taking twenty minutes to hit the ball.

     "Ugh, could you please hurry up?" Pietro groaned impatiently.

     "Could you please just shut up!" Peter snapped hitting the ball.

     "What got into those two?" Wanda asked looking at her brothers.

     "Peter is so clumsy he can't even keep track of a little piece of paper" Pietro answered.

     "Yeah well even without my powers I could run laps around you," Peter said smugly.

     "That mouth of yours is a little too fast" Pietro growled.

     "You're just sore because you know I'm so much faster than you" Peter smirked.

     "Now let's just calm down," Alex said putting a hand on Pietro's shoulder.

    "Not this time I'm teaching that brat a lesson" Pietro snapped pushing Alex to the ground.

    "Whoa, Pietro that was uncalled for" Wanda scolded. Pietro didn't reply instead he walked up to Peter and punched him.

     "Is that the best you got" Peter smirked punching him back.

     "Guys stop!" Wanda shouted trying to stop them to no avail. Erik had finally returned and saw his two sons fighting in the middle of the golf course.

     "You two stop it right now," he said grabbing Pietro by the back of the shirt. Alex quickly grabbed Peter as he tried to lunge himself at Pietro.

    "You need to cool off kid," Alex said holding Peter back.

    "Come on we're going back to the beach house," Erik ordered dragging Pietro through the course and the parking lot.

Timeskip
     Peter stood outside on the balcony looking out into the ocean.

     "Hey, mind if I come out here?" Pietro asked standing in the doorway.

    "Whatever," Peter said moving over to make room for him.

     "Look about earlier" Pietro sighed "It's just when you brought up speed I felt so humiliated my speed is who I am and I feel if I'm not the fastest I'm just useless"

     "That's not true" Peter protested "You saved the entire team and put Dad in his place when he makes bad decisions that could hurt the team heck you're probably the most important person on the team"

     "Thanks" Pietro smiled "And I'm sorry"

     "I'm sorry too" Peter smiled hugging his older brother.

Day two
     "Good morning sleepy head" Kaylin called to Pietro as he entered the kitchen. His hair was a mess causing Wanda to let out a small laugh.

    "Haha," Pietro said sarcastically as he fixed his hair.

     "Look at this" Wanda leaned over the table showing Kaylin her phone "They have baby penguins at the Aquarium"

     "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Kaylin asked looking up at Wanda.

     "Girls night?!" Wanda asked excitedly.

     "Girls night" Kaylin nodded taking a sip of her drink.

     "Awesome!" Crystal said fist bumping the air.

     "You really want to get away from us that bad?" Peter said pretending to be hurt.

     "Oh come on I'm sure you all can survive one night without us" Crystal smiled.

     "Yeah just make sure you have the fire department on speed dial" Wanda joked.

Extended Ending
     "I found them!" Scott called bringing three large dogs in the house.

      "Scott you may want to check again because this is a girl dog," Jean said petting the German shepherd.

      "No no no!" Scott said looking at the dog.

     "And Shadow has blue eyes not brown," she said petting the dog "On the bright side you did get Stormy back"

     "And at least we still have the cat," Scott said sitting down on the couch, still holding on to the leashes.

     "Yeah about that..." She pointed to the door that Scott had left wide open.