I wrecked the car

Pietro carefully snuck inside walking past the kitchen. He was halfway through the living room when someone cleared their throat.

     "What are you doing sneaking around?" Pietro froze in his tracks, slowly looking back to see Wanda standing behind him.

     "I had a small accident" He sighed before pulling a piece of paper out of his coat pocket. Wanda took the paper reading over it very carefully. Peter peered into the room holding a bowl of ice cream, seeing that things were about to get interesting he quickly jumped on the couch.

     "I can't believe you wrecked Dad's car!!!!" Wanda yelled at Pietro as she stormed back and forth across the room.

     "It was an accident I was driving as carefully as I possibly could" Wanda turned to face her brother, giving him the, you have got to be kidding me, look before continuing to yell. Peter sat on the couch with a bowl of ice cream enjoying the chaos.

    "You call going one hundred miles over the speed limit careful?" Wanda's eyes turn red and she put on her power restraint bracelets to keep from tearing down the house.

    "You have no idea what it is like having to live life in slow motion" Pietro wined. Wanda was glad she had her bracelets on because by now she would have knocked Pietro out cold.

     "You are literally the second fastest person alive why couldn't you just run" Pietro started to do the puppy face.

     "But then I'll be tired" Peter gave a small laugh. Pietro sent him a glare but Peter just continued to laugh.

     "You sound like an old man," Peter said stuffing another spoon full of strawberry cheesecake ice cream in his mouth.

     "I may not be as fast as you but I'm stronger and one hundred times better looking," Pietro said trying to make himself look more buff.

     "As if, you look like some kind of shield experiment gone wrong" By this time both speedsters were racing around the room. 'I hope I'm adopted' Wanda thinks as she tries to stop them.

     "Why you little-" Pietro tripped over his own foot crashing into the couch. Peter turned around to laugh and crashed into the wall. 'If I am adopted I'm so un-adopting myself' Wanda facepalmed.

     "Pietro this is serious, we need to figure out what to tell Dad that won't make him go on a rampage" Peter shivered.

    "Trust me that is something you never want to see" Images of Magneto attacking innocent people flash in his mind. Pietro started to look very worried as he thought of a way out of this "You know I could just 'borrow' a car that looks like Dad's"

     "We don't steal kid" Pietro reminded him. Wanda gave a disapproving look to her younger brother, which Peter just rolled his eyes at.

     "I know for a fact both of you stole stuff while working for Hydra," Peter said finishing off the last of his ice cream "Heck Dad stole an entire bridge and football stadium"

     "Okay I've got it we say that I got in a fight with these bad guys and they stole the car" Wanda rolled her eyes before walking outside.

     "This is bad what do I do dad will be home any second!!?!?"Pietro turned to see Erik getting dropped off by one of his friends from work.

    "Welp, dear brother of mine it looks like you're on your own" Peter zoomed upstairs. Pietro would have run too, if not for the fact that his feet felt glued to the ground. The first thing Magneto did before going into the house was check the garage.

    "Hey, Dadneto what's up?" Pietro asked nervously as Erik walked in the door. 

    "Where is my car?"Pietro went completely pale as his dad turned to him.

    "Well, you see-" Pietro was cut off by someone beeping a car horn outside. He looked out the window to see Wanda driving a car that looked like their Dad's but was not wrecked.

    "Sorry, Dad I had to go get some books from the library so I could study" Wanda tossed Erik the key as she walked in. Erik gave a small nod of approval before going to his room.

     "You owe me one," Wanda said a little annoyed. Pietro hugged her repeatedly saying that she was his favorite sibling and he owed her his life. "You still owe me seventy thousand dollars"