Team bonding (part 3 )

The girl's group got to the aquarium around three-thirty. They walked around looking at all the sea animals and checking out the exhibits.

     "Come on" Kaylin dragged Wanda towards the horseshoe crab exhibit.

     "No way," Wanda said trying to pull her hand away.

     "Come on it won't hurt you" Kaylin reassured her petting one.

      "Fine" Wanda sighed petting one "This feels too weird"

     "I think they're cute" Crystal smiled petting a small one.

Back at the beach house
     Peter was zooming back and forth in front of the beach house in an oversized t-shirt and swim shorts.

     "What are you so excited about?" Pietro asked standing by the bus.

     "Dad's teaching me how to surf!" Peter shouted excitedly.

     "Okay I'm ready," Erik said coming out of the house. He had so much sunblock on his face that he looked like a clown.

     "Ok by the way you got a phone call from Barnum and Bailey" Pietro snickered. Once they got to the beach everyone realized Erik himself could not surf.

     "You're supposed to stay on the board" Alex laughed as Erik fell off for the sixth time.

     "I think I'll try to teach myself," Peter said moving down the beach "This is just embarrassing"

At the aquarium
     "The Penguins were so cute" Wanda smiled walking into the gift shop.

     "Look!" Kaylin grabbed a shirt off a table "Jurassic Shark I'm so buying this"

     "I'm getting this" Wanda said holding up a stuffed pink whale.

     "Are you two serious?" Crystal asked looking at the only two 'mature' people on her team.

     "Of course," Wanda said picking up another stuffed animal.

     "Hey, what are we going to do about food?" Kaylin asked.

     "Want to get a pizza and have a campfire?" Wanda suggested.

      "Sure I'll call the guys" Kaylin picked up her phone dialing Pietro "Pizza at the beach house? Okay we'll grab the pizza and meet you guys there," she finished hanging up.

Timeskip
     They all sat around the campfire eating pizza. Wanda then decided they were going to play never have I ever.

    "Okay, the rule is if you did it you have to eat a Skittles, first person to eat all their Skittles loses," Wanda explained excitedly as she passed out cups of Skittles.

     "You know you're supposed to play this with alcohol," Alex said as she handed him a cup.

     "Yeah cause giving teens alcohol is such a great idea" Wanda rolled her eyes "Peter you go first"

     "Okay," Peter said thanking carefully "Never have I ever dated a friend's sibling," Both Alex and Jack ate a skittle.

    "Never have I ever stolen food off another table" Kaylin smirked.

     "Low blow," Pietro said sticking his tongue out at her before tossing a skittle in his mouth.

     "Okay, my turn" Wanda smiled "Never have I ever shoplifted" Everyone turned to Peter.

     "Fine" Peter grumbled popping a skittle in his mouth.

     "Never have I ever gotten stitches" Crystal smirked as everyone else ate a skittle.

     "How have you never had stitches?" Peter asked in astonishment.

    "I can handle myself on the field" she smirked.

    "Okay, who wants to tell the story about their first time getting stitches?" Alex asked leaning forward. Pietro playfully nudged Kaylin's shoulder.

     "Okay I'll go" she responded "A couple of years ago I fell out of the press box at school trying to wave at Pietro while he was walking onto the football field"

     "That was also the day we did the egg drop challenge, she landed on a bunch of raw eggs" Pietro chuckled.

     "Okay, smart aleck why don't you tell everyone you're first time getting stitches" she smirked turning to him.

     "I ran into a parked truck when I was five," Pietro said "Then I got up and ran to my mom but instead I ran right into the table"

      "When we were younger I copied everything he did so I ran into the car too," Wanda said a little embarrassed.

     "I watched a movie where this speedster could vibrate through stuff so I thought I could run through walls" Peter chimed in earning a few laughs.

     "I was messing with my younger brother and he knocked me out of the tree house" Alex piped in.

     "What about you Mr. Vigilante?" Crystal asked turning to Jack.

     "I'd rather not say," he replied looking away. Wanda gently laid a hand on his arm.

     "Okay Pietro your turn," she said trying to change the subject.

     "Never have I ever had a crush on a hero or villain," Pietro said. Everyone else took a skittle out of their cup.

Time skip
     Kaylin ended up losing so she had to be thrown into the ocean.

     "Come on," Alex said throwing her over his shoulder.

     "Help!" Everyone just laughed as he carried her over to the ocean and threw her in. She then walked out and pushed him in.

     "I'm getting kind of chilly can you get my blanket?" Wanda asked turning to her boyfriend.

     "Sure" he jumped up to his feet giving her a quick kiss before going in the house.

      "I'll go get the graham crackers and chocolate," Peter offered darting for the house before anyone could protest.

     "I'll go make sure he brings them back here," Crystal said getting up to follow him.

      "So you have never had a crush on a hero or villain?" Wanda asked curiously.

     "Nope," Pietro shook his head adding more wood to the fire.

      "What about a Vigilante?" Wanda joked. Pietro turned his head trying to hide a blush, Wanda's eyes widened "Really who?" She asked excitedly.

     "No one" Pietro turned away "I don't have a crush on Kaylin" his eyes widened when he realized what he said.

     "I never said Kaylin" She smirked "You have a crush on her don't you?"

     "What no I don't!" Pietro said as his face turned redder.

     "This is so great!!!" Wanda cheered excitedly "I finally get to be a matchmaker don't worry I'm going to get the two of you together no matter what!"

     "Will you please calm down?" Pietro said nervously "Someone is going to hear you"