A rabid dog's warning

"Charles said he should be in here," Erik informed them walking into the building.

     "No power dampeners" Pietro smirked "This will only take a minute"

     "No Pietro we-" Pietro was already speeding down the hallway before she could finish. He was halfway through the third floor when he spotted a light.

     "Ah there we go," he said darting to the room as soon as he entered the door closed behind him with a locking sound.

     "Well that wasn't very bright" he turned to see a girl in a blood-stained dog mask standing behind a glass wall.

      "And who would you be?" Lizzy smirked pulling off her porcelain mask. Pietro cringed as he noticed her empty eye socket.

     "Like that," she smirked, "it's your little girlfriend's work not as sweet as you thought huh?"

     "You tried to kill my sister" Pietro growled "You should consider yourself lucky"

     "Oh my, someone's in a bad mood today" she laughed.

Downstairs
     "Give me golf clubs, fresh air, and a beautiful girl, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air" Peter joked.

     "Do another" one of the guards said laughing.

     "That's enough we're supposed to be guarding him" the other guard crossed his arms "not sitting here while listening to him rehearse the Jack Benny show"

     "I can do Abbott and Costello or George and Gracie" Peter jumped in.

     "Silence I want you to be silent" the guard groaned.

     "But where's the fun in that" Peter wined.

     "You're a prisoner this is not supposed to be fun" the guard growled.

     "Please I'm trying to figure out what jokes to use to impress the love of my life" Peter wined using his puppy eyes.

     "Please!" The other guard begged also using puppy eyes.

     "Fine but if the boss comes in act like we were torturing you," the guard said crossing his arms. Peter smiled giving a quick nod.

Meanwhile
     "Pietro!" Wanda whisper shouted walking down the hallway.

     "Great instead of finding a speedster we lost another one" Erik groaned.

     "Hey I saw something move," Wanda said running into a room.

     "Wanda" Erik groaned chasing her. The door behind him shut with a locking noise 'I swear these kids!'

    "Well well, what do we have here?" Erik's eyes adjusted to the darkroom finally seeing the crowd of people surrounding them.

Upstairs
     "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you" Lizzy smiled "Not physically"

     "Then what do you want?" he crossed his arms.

     "Oh I'm going to torment you mentally by taking away your loved ones one by one," she said marking four scratches on the glass.

     "Yeah because that worked out so while for you last time," Pietro said gesturing to her missing eye.

     "Is everyone in your family a comedian?" She raised an eyebrow "Anyway I was unprepared"

     "And you think you're prepared now?" He stared at her.

     "You have no idea" she smirked putting her mask back on "You know you and your family are worth a lot of money, there are many villains who would love to get their hands on you"

     "So why am I here then?" Pietro asked raising an eyebrow.

     "We'll get to that later" she smirked "For now let's talk about that pretty little wolf of yours"

Two floors down
      The guards gather around them. One lifted his hand causing a huge gust of wind and fire.

     "These guys are mutants," Erik said raising her hands, bracing for a fight "We need back up"

     "I'd love that," Wanda said raising his hands "Problem is I'm getting no signal in this death trap"

Meanwhile
      Peter sets in the room with his guards watching the George burn and Gracie show while eating candy.

     "We are so getting fired for this" one guard whispered to the other.

     "Shhh!" The other guard turned to him "This was the only way to get him to shut up"