Going home

"Is everything packed?" Erik asked holding the cargo latch open.

     "Almost," Alex said shoving two more bags under the bus.

     "Come on Peter!" Erik called closing the cargo latch.

     "I'm coming," Peter said walking out of the beach house. His face was as red as a lobster.

     "How's business at the Krusty Krab" Pietro joked.

     "This sucks," Peter grumbled crossing his sunburnt arms.

     "Well, I told you to put sunblock on" Erik reminded him.

Meanwhile at Erik's house
     Scott and Jean had managed to find all the pets beside Bear the night before. Now Scott was standing in the doorway with a large German shepherd.

     "Oh great, you found him" Jean let out a sigh of relief.

     "Actually I bought this guy from a breeder," He said bringing the dog in.

     "And you really think she's not going to notice" Jean rolled her eyes.

    "I've got this all under control," he said holding up a picture of Wanda in front of the dog "Okay boy look here, this is your favorite person in the world when she gets here you're going to wag your tail and give her kisses"

     "I think you have lost your mind," she said staring at him.

Timeskip
     "I'm so glad to be home," Erik sighed pulling into the driveway. As soon as the car parked Bear ran out of the bushes to greet them.

     "Hey boy, what are you doing out here?" Wanda asked jumping out of the car.

     "Welcome home!" Scott said opening the door. His eyes widened in surprise when he noticed Wanda hugging Bear.

     "Who is that?" Wanda asked pointing to the large dog standing behind him.

     "A welcome home present? Well, nice seeing you goodbye" Scott said nervously before running away.