Out-Dated

Peitro 1 magnetos Kids

Pietro 2 Our Broken Justice

     The team stood in the living room staring at the strange newcomers. Connor leaned against the wall as the rest of the team gathered around them. Pietro 2 leaned against the wall on the opposite side of the room.

     "So you're telling me this is your dad from another universe?" Megan asked curiously.

     "Pretty much" Lorna answered turning to Erik "What are you doing here?"

     "There has been a strange Mist on our Earth" he informed her "It seemed to match the glow from your powers"

     "So you're Earth is experiencing it too," Robin said thoughtfully.

     "Well it's definitely not me," Lorna said waving her hand. A small cloud of green trailed behind it. "My glow as you call it isn't quite as yellow and much less transparent"

     "Hold on what are the coordinates of the Mist on your Erath?" Wally jumped in. Pietro pulled out his phone opening up a map app. "Wow, That is the exact location it is on our Earth"

     "We could be dealing with a breather," Robin said putting a hand on his chin.

     "A what?" Superboy asked raising an eyebrow.

     "Someone who is able to breach holes into different universes," Robin said keeping his eyes on the map.

     "That's just wonderful" Pietro 2 groaned as he walked to the kitchen.

     "This you seem more like Erik" Kaylin whispered to Pietro 1.

      "I heard that" Erik snapped causing both teenagers to jump.

     "I think we should report this to the league," Robin said turning to the team.

     "Yes, I agree" Kaldur nods "Robin and I will take Erik to help explain the rest of you can give these two a tour around the office"

     "My pleasure" Wally smirked grabbing Kaylin's hand and bowing "My lady" Pietro 1 glared at the redhead.

     "That's enough Romeo," Lorna said pulling Wally by the ear.

     "Ow" Wally winced "I was just trying to be hospitable"

     "Pretty sure we all know what you were trying to do" Artemis Chuckles as everyone starts down the hall. She turns back toward the kitchen "Are you coming?"

     "Taking a tour where I live with people I don't care about no thanks," Pietro 2 said opening a box of cookies clearly marked 'Wally's/Wally's Cookies/Do not touch!/I'm talking to you Pietro!!!!'

     "You might have you're self fooled but I know you care" The Archer smirked swiping a cookie before joining the rest of the group.

Timeskip
     "And this of course is our movie room," Wally said leading them inside.

     "Me and Wanda watch a lot of these shows one out Earth," Kaylin said looking through the movies

     "Of course, they are a little different," Pietro 1 said studying the DVD cases.

     "And of course, most of these would be considered old and outdated on our Earth" Pietro 1 joked.

     "They are on this earth too" Wally laughed receiving an elbow from Lorna "Ow I was just kidding"

     "Timeless can not be outdated" Kaylin crosses her arms. Her eyes lit up when she saw a case "George Burn and Abbot are a comedy duo here"

     "Oh Geroge Burn is the greatest," Lorna said pulling out a box of DVDs "I have all 100 of his movies"

     "I'm moving here" Kaylin announced as she and Lorna went over all their favorite movies.

     "Wow, I've never seen her so not grumpy, looks like Lorna has a new best friend" Wally laughs.