I have a confusion my dad's a villain

Wanda
     Wanda paced back and forth. Tonight she was going to tell her boyfriend Magneto is her father.

     "What if he doesn't like me anymore" She panicked quickly turning to run.

     "Babe!!!" She turned back to see her boyfriend Jack running at her full speed. He covered the distance between them in five seconds pulling her into a hug.

     "I missed you so much!" Wanda cried hugging him back.

     "I can't believe you were gone for so long," he said enjoying her warmth.

     "It's only been a week" she smiled nuzzling closer to him 'Oh I missed this' Suddenly she pushed away remembering what she had come to tell him.

     "Jack there's something I need to tell you" he nodded listening to her closely "When I went to find my brother a week ago I met Magneto" Jack's eyes widened in horror.

     "Did he hurt you" he grabbed her hand worriedly looking her up and down for any injuries.

      "No actually he's working with the X-men now" she looked down tears rolling down her cheek, "He told me he is my dad" Jack looked at her speechless "I know you think he's a monster and after all he's done to you, you probably never want to see me again"

     "Wanda that doesn't matter" he smiled lifting her chin "It doesn't matter to me where you came from or who your parents are I'm in love with you for you"

     "Really?" Wanda asked with tears in her eyes. He nodded pulling her into a gentle kiss.

Peter
      Peter sat on the couch watching TV with Jean Kurt and Scott.

     "Charles is going to freak when he finds out we got a TV" Jean panicked.

     "Calm down Erik gave me the money," Peter said not taking his eyes off the TV.

     "Why are you so chummy with Magneto all of a sudden?" Scott asked suspiciously.

     "He's not a criminal anymore, he's part of our team now like it or not" Peter pointed out taking a sip of his drink.

     "Erik is never that nice to anyone," Scott said. Instantly everyone froze looking at Peter.

     "Are you dying?!!"Kurt blurted out causing Jean to burst into tears.

     "No seriously people why do you always think someone is dying" Peter started to worry about the well-being of his friends.

     "Then why is he acting so nice?" Scott asked accusingly.

     "He's my dad" everyone gasped. Jean started to grin like a Cheshire Cat.

     "I knew it!" She screamed throwing her hands up in the air.

     "Okay cutie" Peter smirked pulling Jean into a hug which she quickly pushed out of "Oh I almost forgot, this is one more thing that makes me cooler than glasses," Peter said adding a telemark on the board under his name.

     "Okay get off!!!" Scott yelled knocking Peter off the couch.

Pietro
     "Hey, Cap can I talk to you for a second," Pietro asked nervously. He felt scared to death, being an Avenger was everything to him and he didn't want to lose that.

     "Sure thing" Steve smiled walking over to the young avenger.

     "What is it kid, got yourself in trouble again?" Clint smirked leaning against the wall.

     "No old man!"Pietro glared at him. Clint was kinda like a father to Pietro in some ways but that didn't keep Pietro from wanting to knock his lights out.

     "What is it, kid?" Steve asked concerningly asked.

     "You see" he turned to look at Steve "Last week I found out my dad is Magneto the guy who killed the president" Steve's eyes widened in shock "I know you probably don't want me in the team anymore after all the things he has done to the Averagers" he looked down waiting for them to abandon him as everyone else in his life had done.

     "Of course we do" Steve smiled putting a hand on the kid's shoulder "You will always be an Avenger like it or not you're stuck with us"

      "We did let Dr.Claw on the team after all" Clint smirked pointing over to Bucky.

      "You are such an old man," Pietro said rolling his eyes as a small smile appeared on his face.