Confes-

"I told you I'm fine," Kaylin said pushing Pietro's hand away.

     "Well excuse me for being considered because my best friend just randomly started screaming" Pietro rolled his eyes.

     "Sorry, I just need some fresh air" Kaylin replied leaning against the railing.

     "I know what you mean," Pietro said looking out in the yard "It seems like everything has been going so fast since I came back"

      "I still can't believe you died, Heck, I still can't believe I'm a vigilante" Kaylin sighed "You'd think I'd be used to it by now but all I can think is I going to screw everything up"

     "Are you kidding you're the best member on the team" Pietro playfully nudged her.

"Yeah right" she smiled back "It's funny I wasn't going to join the team that night but now I don't think I could live without you guys"

      "You know I realized something that night" Pietro turned to look her in the eyes "Something I need to get off my chest"

On the other side of the door
     "It's happening" Wanda cheered excitedly pulling Jack towards the door.

      "Have you seriously been listening to their conversation this whole time?" Jack asked crossing his arms

     "Oh come Jacky please" Wanda begged.

     "Fine" Jack sighed in defeat putting his ear against the door.

Outside
     "What is it Speedy?" Kaylin asked looking him in the eyes.

     "I kinda love-" he was cut off as Kaylin's eyes flashed with a greenish glow. The sky started to swirl turning a deep green "What the-