Flash foward (April fools chapter)

In the not too far future
     It had been two years since Wanda's death. Two years since another mutant literally stabbed her in the back. Two years since Jack held her as her life faded.

     "Ahh" Jack let out a heavy sigh as he climbed into the driver's seat. He had just got back from a mission and didn't feel like changing out of his suit.

     "Freeze!" A girl yelled from the back seat. There was two of them both holding guns.

     "Hand us all your money" Jack rolled his eyes this was the fifteenth time this week someone had tried to rob him. He quickly darted to the side of the seat knocking the gun out of the hands of the girl on the right.

     "Okay Lady's put the gun down and no one gets hurt," he said picking up the other one and turning around.

     "You idiot, you chose a vigilante to rob" the voice sounded so familiar.

     "Okay take off the mask" he demanded.

     "Why don't you take yours off," she said pulling her mask off.

     "Wanda?" Jack's eyes widened in shock. He was so stunned he didn't notice the other girl making a run for it.

     "How do you know my name?" She demanded her eyes sparking red.

     "You don't know who I am?" He quickly pulled out a pair of power-dampening cuffs and slipped it on her wrists. "I need to get you to Charles"

Timeskip
     "That's weird I can't seem to pick up anything," Charles said looking at the girl.

     "This is kind of freaky" Peter said sitting upside down on the couch.

     "She's definitely not Wanda or at least not ours," Hank said looking at the DNA sample "She could be from another Earth"

     "I think it's best we keep her in a containment cell" Erik suggested.

     "That seems a little harsh" Jack commented. Erik ignored him taking her to a cell.

     "I'm sorry about this but I need to keep my family safe" Erik explained.

A week later
     Jack walked into the mansion to see Erik and Charles talking to the Avengers.

     "Hey what's going on?" Jack asked walking to the group.

     "Apparently these guys are from a different Earth" Pietro explained.

     "The red-haired mutant you met is extremely dangerous," Steve said.

     "She is a mass murderer from our Earth" Toney explained grabbing a doughnut off the table.

     "Yes she is extremely dangerous we need to take her in as soon as possible" Steve added.

      "I'll go get her"Jack offered. He didn't buy a word they were saying. 'Criminal sure but there was no way this girl was a cold-blooded murder'

     "I'll come with you," Pietro said walking next to him. Once they were in the containment room he turned to speak to Jack "You okay, you seem a little off"

     "When I look at her I see Wanda and I don't just mean looks" Jack explained "when I look into her eyes I see kindness and goodness a need for justice"

     "She's not Wanda" Pietro's eyes softened putting a hand on his shoulder "believe me, I miss her just as much as you but this girl is a criminal"

    "Sorry about this" Jack said placing a gas mask on his face. The room suddenly filled with a non-toxic knockout gas.

    "What are yo-" Pietro blacked out mid-sentence. Jack walked over to the cell. Wanda covered her mouth until all the gas had disappeared.