Family time

The team gathered around as their last visitors left. Kaylin and Lorna were standing off to the side saying goodbye. In fact, they had been saying goodbye for the last hour, and just about everyone was done with it.

     "Come on!" Earth 2 Pietro called impatiently.

     "Fine" Lorna grumbled giving Kaylin a hug.

     "Figures you'd end up with a best friend on another planet" Pietro joked.

     "Same plant different Universe" Kaylin retorted with a smile "And you're my best friend, so what was it you wanted to tell me?"

     "Oh nothing" he smiled "I guess it's time I start heading home"

     "See you later speedy" she smiled back.

Timeskip
     Erik let out a sigh as he plopped down in his chair picking up the book he had been reading a couple of nights ago. Icy jumped in his lap and started swatting at the pages.

     "Crazy cat" Erik smiled laying the book down "Did you want your head stretched?"

     "Meow" the cat meowed as if she was responding to his question. He took that as a yes and started scratching around her ears. Suddenly a load of popcorn and candy appeared on the table.

     "I got the food!" Pietro said jumping on the couch.

     "Got the blankets!" Wanda called throwing a pile of blankets at Pietro.

     "What's this?" Erik asked lifting an eyebrow.

     "Movie night" Wanda answered cheerfully "No mission, no training, no powers just a regular family spending time together"

     "Got the pup cups," Peter said carrying three blows of whip cream. Shadow and Stormy jumped up and down. Bear on the other hand had climbed up on Erik's lap trying to snuggle with Icy. Icy sat there glaring at him but didn't hiss.

     "Okay, what movie should we watch?" Asked Pietro turning on the PlayStation.

     "How about where the red fern grows?" Erik suggested. All of his children collectively glared at him.

     "What about The Princess Bride?" Wanda asked.

     "No! Never again!" Pietro crossed his arms "Kaylin has made me watch it a million times"

     "We could watch Die-hard," Wanda said holding up the movie case.

     "You really want to watch a Christmas movie right now?" Pietro asked raising an eyebrow.

     "What are you talking about Die-hard is not a Christmas movie," Erik said raising an eyebrow.

     "Of course, it is" Pietro crossed his arms. After two hours of arguing they settled for watching Newhart on youtube.

Extended Ending
Pietro: Is Die hard a Christmas movie?
Scott:What?No
Crystal:Yessssssssssss
Kaylin: Of course it is!!!
Alex:Yes
Scott:You people are insane
Kurt:What is Diehard?
Kaylin:YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DIE HARD IS!!!!!!
Kurt: no...
Alex:It is only one of the greatest Christmas movies of all time
Jean: Die hard is not a Christmas movie
Crystal:FIGHT ME!!!