Chapter 17.

Hi, so like I said last chapter that this one goes along with it, so be prepared for actual "lemons"

I gave the warning last chapter, if you don't want to read than don't :)

Now, please do enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 3pm when I woke up. I was still groggy and tried but I had to be at my restaurant for dinner service. Jacob was snoring next to me, I hated to leave this bed, and his arms, but I only had an hour and a half to get down to the restaurant. I slid out of bed very careful not to wake up Jake. God he's so sexy when he sleeps, his lips were parted and sighed deeply  in between snores. I grabbed my work clothes quietly and went into the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. Once I was done I went into my room and bent down in the closet to grab my shoes.

"Going somewhere?" Jacob's deep voice came from behind me.

"I have to go to work. Sorry." I realized I hadn't told him that I was working today. I heard him sigh and then he started to get up.

"No, stay and rest. You don't have to leave." I sat beside him on the bed.

"Stay with me then." Jacob said brushing his lips over mine.

"I wish I could Jacob, I want to." I sighed.

"I know, responsibility sucks." He chuckled and kissed me again a little deeper.

"I'm working until about eleven tonight, it all depends on how busy we are. Will I see you again later?" I didn't want to turn into the needy girl that couldn't live without her man, but I didn't really want to think about coming home later to an empty bed with no Jacob there to hold me and keep me warm.

"Do you want to?" He licked his lips and smiled.

"You know that I do." I sighed a little embarrassed by my display of weakness for him.

"Then I will be here for you." He winked and kissed me.

God I was never going to leave him or this bed if he didn't stop this. I just wanted to stay and do more of what we'd done last night and this morning. That would have been the ultimate, never leave and just enjoy eachother all day. Ok, Christi get up, responsibility calls. I groaned and lifted myself off the bed.

"I'm sorry." I straightened my blouse and looked back at him.

Jake's head was propped up on one elbow, his waist covered by the white sheet's and he looked at me up and down with lustful eyes. I looked at the clock on the nightstand I had about twenty minutes to get to the restaurant, and fight traffic. I sighed deeply, I really didn't want to leave. I leaned across the bed rested my hand on Jacob's cheek and kissed him softly. "I really don't want to leave you Jacob." I thought.

I pulled back before he could deepen the kiss, "Bye. See you tonight." Jake said with a smile, but I could see right through it, he was sad. I hated that. I turned to the door, Oh hell! Jessica can take care of tonight. I stopped and turned in my tracks, I saw Jacob's sad face go to a brilliant smile as I pulled off my blouse and slipped off my pants and before he had a chance to say anything I pounced on him crushing his lips to mine, and in twining my finger's in his hair pulling him deeper into the kiss, I pressed my body against him straddling his waist he started rubbing my ass and squeezed tightly making me gasp, his tongue took the opportunity to dart into my mouth and explore, making my head spin.

"Mmm...bad girl." He smiled in between kisses.

I could feel his arousal against my leg. I needed to call Jessica to tell her I wasn't coming in tonight.