Chapter.27

Here's another long chapter for you all filled with sexy goodness, but it's a very important chapter:) so please READ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Christi's POV::

My eyes opened, the bedroom was still bright. I looked over at the alarm clock that read; 12:45PM. Jacob was still fast asleep, his arms tightly wrapped around my body. I wiggled my way up towards his face and have him a soft kiss on his pouty lips. Jacob stirred and sighed.

"Wake up sleepy." I whispered and kissed him again.

"Mmm....didn't get enough of me I see?" He smiled pulling me closer to his body. His eyes were still closed.

"We've spent half the day in bed already." I pointed out.

"What's wrong with that?" He leaned in and kissed me tenderly. "I like having you in my bed." He smiled." Maybe my plan was to abduct you and make love to you all day long." His hands swept across my back, down my curves and over my thighs.

I shivered involuntarily but I felt completely spent.

"I can't anymore." I said in a small voice with a heavy regretful sigh.

"It's ok Angel, don't worry beautiful. Actually I'm glad I wore you out." He winked." Means I'm doing my job right."

"You're doing an amazing job. That's why I love you so much." I kissed him until we were both breathless.

I felt him rise against my leg. Was that even possible? He couldn't be turned on again?

"Evidently, you didn't get enough. Hmmm...." I raised an eyebrow.

"Well what do you expect when you kiss me like that?" He said sheepishly, I could see his cheeks turn pink.

"I just can't anymore right now Jacob. I'm sorry." I caressed his face with both my hands.

"I know honey. It's okay I'll just go take a cold shower." His mouth twisted in a half smile.

"I don't think so." I watched his eye's narrow at my words. "Just because you can't do anything to me doesn't mean I can't take care of you." I said against his lips.

I pushed my lips against his and reached down and took him in hand. I loved hearing his muffled moans and tasting his deep breathy sighs in my mouth as our tongues danced around each others.

"Does that feel good?" I asked in between kisses.

"Incredible." He hissed and crushed his lips back onto mine.

I kept my pace slow, letting his enjoy himself. His body was shivering slightly at my touch.

"Do you wish you were inside of me?" I whispered.

He moaned out in response. I smiled triumphantly, he wasn't the only one allowed to talk dirty around here. 

"Nice tight wet pussy wrapped around this huge cock." I felt him twitch in my hand, his body started to tremble.

"Such a naughty girl." He hissed, his head fell back onto his pillow with a deep sexy moan.

"You love it. I know you do Jacob." I leaned into his ear and licked it.

"God Christi, you know I do." His hips lifted off of the bed into my hand quickening the pace.

"Slow Jake, I want to make you feel good." I cooed into his ear.