Chapter 22.

Jacob took the highway out of town. I was thoroughly confused, where were we headed?

"Hey Jake?" I yelled over the loud motor and the fast wind whipping around us.

"Yeah?" He said slowing the bike down a little.

"Where are we going?"

"To my place." He yelled out.

"To spend the night?" I wasn't prepared for overnight.

"Well, yeah. That was the general idea." He leaned back into me as if to nudge me.

"But I'm not prepared." I whined." And I don't have any clothes and not to mention I stink of work."

"You don't stink Christi, you smell delicious. Like yummy food." He chuckled, "You can take a shower at my place and-- I kind of took care of the clothing thing for you." Jacob sounded proud of himself.

I had left him at my house when I went to work so he could rest a bit longer this afternoon, but I didn't expect this from him.

"You brought my clothes?" I was impressed.

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind." I could hear the insecurity behind his deep voice.

"Nah, I actually that was really thoughtful of you Jake." I squeezed him tighter and pressed my cheek up against his back.

I lingered on his back taking in his musky scent. I let my cheek run over the material of his shirt and brushed my lips against his back closing my eyes. I thought back to the last few night's we had spent together and how incredibly happy I was with him. I loved kissing him and touching him so much. I suddenly felt the familiar heat building deep within me, my heart accelerated as I thought of Jacob touching me and kissing me.

I felt Jacob's back tense, the bike sped up and then turned off the road and into the trees. The bike slowed and the ride became a little bumpier as we drove across the unpaved ground. I looked wondering where we could possibly be going.

The bike came to a halt. Jacob quickly out the engine and pushed out the kickstand with his foot.

"Why are we stopping?" I didn't know what was going on.

Jacob quickly got off the bike and lifted me off my seat. His eyes looked hungry, almost wild. Without words he crushed me up against his body and ravaged my mouth with his. I wrapped my legs around his waist feeling the warmth in me burning hotter. His hands grabbed my ass firmly and pulled my hips into his pushing me up against his hardness. I ached and wanted him inside me. I didn't care about anything else right now. I needed him to be rough and hard with me.

He set me back down on the seat of the motorcycle still kissing me intensely; he undid my pants quickly and pulled them off until they were around my ankles as I undid his pants and pulled them down til' they were around his ankles.

"What do you want Christi?" He looked down at me his eyes blazing with desire. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you Jacob." I hissed with pleasure as his head brushed against my lips. My head fell back with a moan. His hand knotted itself into my hair and pulled me back  to where I was facing him again.

"Tell me what you want." His voice was deep and very dominate." Don't hold back, tell me what you need. I need to hear you say it."

My brain detached itself from my heart and my body took over, my need and want for him was burning out of control. I locked my eyes with his lustful brown eyes.

"I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard Jacob."

He gasped and plunged all the way into me, making me cry out in pleasure. Jacob's hands grabbing my ass holding me in place while he pounded into me over and over again, our bodies smacking together loudly.