Chapter.43

Hey I know I'm updating a lot, yay! haha. Well I will update every 5 comment's and 20 or more reads. I have made more chapters already that are sitting in my works ;) haha! I hope you all like this chapter, worked my butt off for it lol I'm threw my writer's block so expect a lot of Jake and Christi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Jacob's POV::

"Christi?" She went limp and teetered over. "Honey?" All the blood drained out of her face, it scared the hell out of me. "Christi!"

I shook her limp body but got no response, she was a dead weight in my hands. Fuck. I laid her back on the couch as gentle as possible and propped her head up with a cushion. I could hear her heart beating slowly and weakly. I was frantic for a solution.

"Honey, please wake up. Christi?" I placed my palm against her cheek, she was starting to get cold.

I quickly covered her with the blanket I had brought her and searched my brain for some solution. How do you wake up someone that's passed out? What do you do when someone faints? Fuck I didn't remember. Did you do anything? Or did you just wait it out?

The light switched on in my head, I remembered that stupid CPR class they made us take in high school. I quickly checked to make sure Christi was breathing ok and that there were no blockages to her airway, check. I lifted her legs with a few cushions, above her heart level, check. I unbuttoned her shirt, not because I'm perverted or because I wanted to take advantage of her or anything, but because I knew it was pretty tight around her neck and I didn't want anything to be in the way of her breathing right. Check, check and check. Now all I had to do was to wait until she came to. Fainting spells didn't last more than just a few minutes, right? I waited and waited, it was fucking eternity. I heard Christi moan softly. Her eyelids fluttered and then closed again.

"Honey?" I took her face in my palms carefully. "Christi?"

She moaned again and her body shifted towards the edge of the couch.

"Easy Christi, you'll fall off." My shoulder was still fucked up, there's no way I'd be able to lift her up if she fell off of the couch.

I pushed her back onto the couch wincing in pain as my arms felt the weight of her body.

"Mmm – how…" Her words were all slurred. "Howlung wazzaut?"

"Just a few minutes. You're ok, I'm here honey." I stroked her cheek softly.

She slowly opened her eyes half way and blinked.

"Jaob?" She turned my way weakly, her face was pale and her eyes rolled back again.

"Yes, I'm here baby." Please let her be ok, I don't care what the fuck happens to me, just let her be ok. Please, please, please.

"Bay bee." She smiled weakly and closed her eyes again. "Allack when yu cal meenames." My poor girl.

"I know angel." I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Mmm…" She tried to sit up but grabbed her head and fell back against the cushion with a moan. "Izzy"
"The dizzy spell will pass honey. It's ok relax, you don't have to get up, you can stay here all the time you need."

"Why me passout?" She asked.

"I – I don't know? I think our conversation was too much for you."

"Oh… Fukinleeshes." She mumbled.

If I wasn't so fucking worried I would have laughed. No, now was not the time for laughter. I figured that she really didn't know what she was talking about, there's not way she would have called the leeches that if she was thinking coherently.