Chapter 12.

Okay before you read this chapter, please please comment. It's just a nice thing to do :) lol 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tease." He said smiling.

"Oh, I learn from the best." I patted my hand on his chest. "Hmm... Maybe we should leave the whole vtongue tasting thing for another time?- I kind of like this teasing thing." I was also enjoying this new game we were playing.

"Oh, yeah?" He said gripping my hips in his strong hands.

"Yeah. I mean- don't you like have to go home or something?" I pushed him away teasingly.

"Well-" he elongated every word. " I-have- been here a long time-and- I was starting to get kind of sick of you..'' He trailed off and looked up at the ceiling.

I waited and waited...ugh!

"Ok, fine, you win you're The King of Tease!"

His hands returned to my hips. His eyes got deeper.

"Did you really mean that before? When you said- another time?" His voice was deep and husky.

"I want to taste you now." I said answering without thinking about what had exactly escaped my mouth.

He leaned down and kissed me very softy. His lips taking their time with mine. He trapped my bottom lip between his teeth and pulled lightly making me gasp. I felt his tongue slide across the lip he had trapped. He moved in closer and released his hold on my mouth.

The open mouthed kisses continued, making my head spin. His hands squeezed and released my hips with every kiss. The anticipation was driving me insane. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more of his teasing I felt something soft and wet enter my mouth and brush up against my tongue. I could taste a hint of blueberries and maple syrup as his tongue slowly circled around mine. My breath grew deeper and trembled in his mouth.

I felt his lips curve outwards in what I assume a smile. He obviously like my reaction, he gasped lightly in my mouth. My hands made their way into his hair and I pulled his head closer to mine deepening our kiss. His tongue dancing maddeningly.

He went back to slow, long, open mouthed kisses, darting his tongue in from time to time. His kisses were absolutely perfect, soft gentle and mind-blowing. I'd never been kissed so deeply or perfectly before by anyone. Jacob's mouth was complete utter perfection.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. He licked his lips sensually. 

"Mmm... Yummy." His lips curled upwards.

"You taste really good." He said leaning back in for another peck.

"Oh, I get that all the time." I said unable to resist one last tease.

"Behave." He said as he bit down on my lip sending more shivers down my spine.

"Ahem." I heard Paul clear his throat from behind us.

"Go away." Jacob said waving Paul away with his hand. "We're busy right now." He gave me another open mouthed kiss.

"Sam called." Paul said." He needs us to come home." He sighed.

What? Was Sam their warden now? What horrible timing! Ugh! Jacob pulled away from me looking completely disappointed.

"Now?" He looked at Paul.

Paul nodded his head but didn't say anything.

"Ok." Jacob continued. "Give me a few, ok Paul?"

"Yeah." Paul sighed and walked away with his head down.

"I'm so sorry Christi." Jacob looked back at me placing both of his hands on my shoulders. 

I wrapped my arms around his back. "It's ok, we'll see each other again, right?"

I think we wanted to see me again? I hoped so.

"Yes- of course." His eyes came to life again. " I can't just- well-, this-" he pointed to each of us in turn. "like it meant nothing to me. So as long as you want me, I'll be here for you. I promise." His eyes searched mine for a answer.

"I want you." I smiled.

Perhaps I meant that with a little too much double meaning, but I don't think he got it. He leaned down and gave me another deep kiss. He placed his hands on my waist and lifted me off of the table, then slowly slid me down the length of his body and back to the floor, not once breaking our kiss.

He sighed deeply and at that point I knew it was time for my Jacob to leave me. I didn't want him to go, but I also didn't want to make this more difficult that it already was, so I broke our kiss and pecked his lips lightly.

"Come on Jacob. I don't want to keep you." I said against his lips.

He sighed again and pulled me into his chest his arms around me.

"Yeah, I know." He took my hand in his and led me towards the living room.

Sarah and Paul were saying their own goodbyes. Paul had Sarah face cupped in his hands and they were kissing softly. I felt a little intrusive when I saw them, I didn't want to interrupt or eaves drop. Jacob cleared his throat Paul have Sarah a quick last peck and released her.

With one last kiss and a quick number exchange the guys left. Sarah and I stood on the porch looking down the empty street.

"Do you think we'll ever see them again?" Sarah asked- her insecurity obvious in each word.

"Yeah. I think we will." I assured her.

"Come on, lets go back inside." I patted her arm and we went back into the house

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like this chapter :) I know I'm teasing you with Christi and Jacob lol but he's so sweet isn't he? He gets even better trust me lol

Please comment they really keep me going :D or vote or FAN me hehe

Sorry for any uncorrected grammar please ignore it lol

I love you! Seeya all next time.

-Zoey