Chapter.25

::Christi's POV::

 I was circling my fingers absent mindedly across his chest and stomach enjoying his deep contented sighs with my own.

"Sleep sweet Angel." I felt Jacob's lips press against my forehead.

"Love you Jake." I said in the middle of a loud yawn.

"Love you more." He whispered.

I felt so warm and safe in Jake's embrace. Sleep crept up on me, just as I was nodding off I heard a beautiful wolf howl.

"Mmm- you even brought- my wolf CD- You're the best Jake." He really was the most thoughtful, most wonderful man that I'd ever met. Too bad I fell asleep and couldn't finish telling him that.

A peaceful black void engulfed me, relaxing every muscle in my exhausted body. As I slipped into unconsciousness I heard a chorus of wolves howling. Everything turned bright, the room was filled with the most vivid colors. I felt the breeze softly caressing my face, blowing through my long dark auburn curls. I could see the most incredible tones of pink, terracotta and peach surrounding me now. It almost looked as if the breeze were painted around me. I must be dreaming, there's no way I can still be awake.

The walls dissolved around me- all that was left was a doorsill and warm earthy colors everywhere I looked.  Now I know I'm dreaming, but how strange, I'm dreaming yet I'm fully aware that I am not awake and that all of this isn't real.

I heard an eagle cry out behind me. I turned around and saw the most spectacular and majestic bird flying towards me, it's large wings piercing all the colors causing them to twist and blend every time they moved up and down. It flew gracefully over my head and landed a mere couple of feet in front of me.

The large bird then morphed right before my eyes. Where the bird had once powerfully stood was now an older man. His deep set eyes examined,  tall Native American man with long black hair that was colored grey from age, his eyes deep and dark, full of wisdom. His angular nose offset the most beautiful full lips. There was something very familiar in his deep dark eyes, but I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was.

"Christi." He said in a deep voice.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. Upon a second attempt came the exact same result. The man kindly smiled at me, again the same feeling of familiarity struck me.

"We need for you to listen and pay close attention to our message." He said.

We? Was there more than one person with me? A chorus of whispers chanted on the wind. I was unable to discern what they said. I looked around the emptiness which surrounded me. Where did they come from?

"You have questions." He continued smiling warmly. "Soon you will have the answer's you seek. Be patient."

I nodded in response.

"Things have been set in motion, fate has stepped in and united two stars that were meant for each other. The perfect match in every way."

Riddles? Since when does anyone dream in riddles?

"The wolf is his brother. The wolf calls to her, beckoning her to her love." He placed a large hand over the right side of my face. "Cuevo ponchar, follow your instinct's. Feel happiness, feel strength and feel love. The will of the wolf is mighty cuevo ponchar." He took my hand and we walked into the door frame. On the other side there was darkness. I shivered as I felt the warm breeze to an icy chill.