Chapter.33

My Christi is so amazing, she completely accepted who I am, wow what more could I ask for. I have her here in my arms, loving me, letting me love her. It's incredible! I don't give a damn if I sound like the world biggest sap, I love this woman and she's mine!

"Mmm… I'm in the mood for something sweet. You made dinner let me make some dessert." She said dreamily against my lips.

"I already got something sweet." I bit her bottom lip. I love feeling her shiver when I do that.

I ran my hands up her thighs and felt her tremble.

"Jake… come on." She whined a little. Not very convincing but I gave in.

"Ok I'll behave." I said not so happy to let her out of my arms.

I let her go and watched her pad over to the fridge. I love her little bare feet, so damn cute. God I'm so fucking gone – I love it!

"Whatcha making?" I asked enjoying the view of her ass as she leaned into the fridge. So nice and round and perfect underneath her robe.

"Hmmm, not sure yet."

"What about some more of that chocolate sauce? That was really yummy." I licked my lips. My mouth was watering thinking about it.

"That's not dessert silly." She looked back at me with a strange look.

"Please?" I gave her the sweetest grin I could muster.

"Strawberries and chocolate sauce it is then you big baby." She rolled her eyes playfully at me and shook her head from side to side.

I watched her take out some strawberries from the fridge and some chocolate chips from the cupboard.

"Ok, you're on sauce duty again. I need to clean up these berries." She commanded. So fucking sexy.

"Yes ma'am." I jumped up from my chair and joined her at the stove stealing a quick kiss from those delicious lips of hers.

She set everything up for me, so it was pretty easy, just got to stir it from time to time and make sure it didn't burn. Easy. The chocolate slowly started to melt into a sauce, I licked my lips and looked over at Christi, she was busy at the sink cleaning up the strawberries. I took my chance and dipped my finger in the chocolate.

"Mmm… so good." I moaned. I love chocolate.

"You being naughty and dipping into the sauce again?" She raised an eyebrow.

"It's good Christi, I can't help myself. Here." I dipped my finger into the sauce again and brought it up to her lips. "Try it, so good."

She looked down at my finger and parted her lips slowly. She looked up at me under those big beautiful lashes as she took my entire finger in her mouth, slowly licking the chocolate off. Her pouty lips puckering at the end making me crazy. God I needed to see that again.

"Isn't it yummy?" I said and licked my finger clean.

"Mhmm. Very." She said and licked her lips.

She's so fucking tempting. I dipped my finger in the sauce again and brought it up to her lips.

"More?" I asked her.

Please, take some more, it's so sexy when you lick it off. Fuck, some dripped on her chin. I smiled and leaned down to lick it off. I slowly swirled my tongue around her chin, lingering a little longer than I should have, but I didn't care. I felt her shiver.

"Tastes even better on you." I licked my lips and smiled.

She looked at me with lust in her eyes and took my hand, she brought my finger back up to her lips and this time licked off the chocolate with her tongue. I watched her tongue slide up and down the length of my finger, swirling around the tip of it. She now had my full attention.