Chapter.71

Here we are now driving to the airport, how the time has flown. It was three days ago that we had gone to the beach, and it seemed that every day since then has grown more horrible and cold as the day before. Dad has not once showed any compassion towards me or Jacob. If anything he disowned me further once I brought Jacob home to meet him. Mother on the other hand; she possessed so much motherly warmth then in all the years of my life, we discussed wedding plans. She insisted that she would book her and Cierra a plane ticket to be a part of the wedding.  Jacob and I had a talk a few days ago about Cierra and her pregnancy. Jacob and I had told her that she doesn't need to tell mother and father just yet, not if she wasn't ready. But, if she decided to and things became out of control here that she was to call us immediately and Jacob and I would come and get her. It was heart breaking to leave my Mother and Sister after the connection that was built so strong in this short week. But I had priorities that of the wedding and my restaurant. Suddenly I was aching to be home in Forks Washington.

Jacob could sense my heavy heart in the silence between us, and he grabbed my hand. "Hey, you'll see them again. Don't worry." He smiled. In that smile contained the cure to all my worries. 

We reached the airport and suddenly I couldn't get boarded any quicker, it seemed that everyone was moving in slow motion. An hour later we were boarded. I sit back in the cheap uncomfortable seat and try to put my mind at ease. 

"Christi. Babe, are you feeling alright?" Jacob asked.

I look at Jacob, his eyes full of concern. "I'm fine." I answered with a small smile. Jacob gave me an incredulous look, he didn't believe me.

"Okay. I'm just worried about Cierra, and people in the airport with their stupidity didn't help my frusteration."  

Jacob was about to say something when the flight attendant interrupted informing us to now buckle into our seats, and went through the guide lines of the air bags and emergency exits. I then felt Jacob's warm large hand rest upon my left knee and inching up my inner thigh. My center was reacting instantly to the touch, the heat spreading through my body and the slow pulse coursing down into my center. Jacob bit his lip in pleasure in knowing what he was doing to my body, and palmed  my core in his hand and began to create this blissful friction. 

I leaned back and involuntarily let a small moan escape from my mouth. My eyes went wide in realization that I had moaned out loud, thankfully no one had been paying attention. Jacob chuckled deeply, and began to rub against me with more pressure, but began to focus on my clit. 

"Jacob, we're in an airplane. Not now." I whispered ragged.

"Yes, an airplane. Which makes it the perfect oppurtunity to do it here." Jacob taunted.

My head began to spin and goosebumps traveled all over my body, I could'nt think straight. Thoughts couldn't form properly in my head, they would begin to scream that this was too risky, but then my body pleaded not to stop. Before I could think of what I was doing my hand had already found its way into Jacob's lap and rubbing against his semi-erection.

"Oh, you naughty little girl." Jacob said huskily.

I bit my lip and smiled as I began to grab the major outline in his denium jeans. Jacob leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Grab the blanket in the compartment."

I grabbed the blanket and he rest it ontop of us both. Jacob's hand continued to travel up my hips to the button of my pants, "Hello passengers, we will be taking off now. Please buckle your seats and enjoy your ride."

"Oh, you'll enjoy your ride." Jacob said. I shivered at his words. He unbuttoned my pants and slipped his hand inside my panties, "Wow. You're really wet Chris." Jacob licked his lips.