Chapter.67

Here's the new chapter of the Cullens. Please enjoy. Don't forget to Comment ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fianc'e?" Edward looked at me with a kind smile, but his eyes were almost wide with shock? He offered a hand for me to take, I complied and shook it. "Yes, that would be me." I joked nervously.

"Congradutalions Jacob. You really are stunning Christi." I blushed with the compliment, but heard a low growl coming from Jacob. 

"Thank you." I replied.

"Oh! I'm so rude, sorry. Please come in." Edward ducked his body out of the frame allowing us to come in. I gave Jacob a "Seriously? Like really?" look, Jake smiled proudly of his protectiveness. We walk into the house, and every part of the house was decorated with vintage paintings, furniture, artifacts. It looked beautiful but all so breakable. Not at all as cozy as our house or Sam and Emilys. 

We followed Edward up the stairs, "God, I cant wait to tell the guys that a girl has finally tied this player down." He laughed and we arrived into a huge living room just down the hall..

The living room on the floor seemed to warm up to actual living material, signs of human life. A tan couch that held a young man with blonde locks, and hazel brown piercing eyes. His arm was draped around a small framed pixie girl, thin and wore dark clothing as her short style hair. But the difference between the two I'm assuming couple, he was mysterious and serious. She was giggly and airy from the gentle smile she wore across her flawless features. Across the room on the other couch was a large framed man very muscular, almost as Jacob. He had a warm smile with short black hair, and honey brown eyes. 

Everyone in the room was extremely good looking, it made me feel a little out of place. As if Jacob sensed my unsureness and insecurity he wrapped his arm around my waist and winked at me sending fluttering in my stomach.

"Oh look who decided to drop in?" The man that sat alone stood smiling. I was instantly intimidated by his height and size. I felt a surge of protectiveness pull through me. I held my ground and began to growl. Thankfully Jacob stopped me by squeezing my waist, before it was noticeable to the human ears.

"Jacob, man it's been too long." He said and pulled Jake into a large bear hug.

"Yeah, i know. Sorry Emmett. It's been crazy lately." Jake said and turned to see the other man sitting  with the petite dark haired woman. "Jasper! Hey, dude. God, you're hair is long! Cut that shit, or someone might think you're a girl."Jake joked. The blonde man, called; Jasper stood with a smile and hugged him.

I felt oddly out of place and began to fidget with my cardigan, looking at the ground. Jacob was greeting his old friends, as finally he broke from them. 

"Oh sorry babe." Jacob kissed my cheek that instantly blushed underneath his lips.

"Oh, you must be Jake's new girl? huh? How long has he kept you around?" The man named Emmett winked.

"Em, no."Jacob said sternly. "Everyone. This is Christi. My fianc'e."

As soon as the words were spoken, every ones eyes went wide and mouth agape. Is it really that hard to believe that he's settled down? What was he like before me? Would I like the old Jacob? The thought haunted my mind most of the visit at the Cullens.

We had sat down in the living room and talked about the wedding plans, Jacob then added Edward,  Jasper, and Emmet to the bridal party. I didn't have any other women close to me to add into the wedding, so they would walk their girlfriend down the isle. The longer that I hung out with the bunch I could tell why Jacob called them a second family. I too was beginning to love them and already knew that Alice and I would become good friends. Alice and I ditched the boys to the kitchen to start on a few drinks, "God I cannot believe you're marrying Jacob Black." She said laughing.