CHAPTER 30: THE PLAN

"Simon, just pissed off already!"

"No can do Denver."

"Why the f*ck are you calling me Denver?!"

"Uh, because that's your name?"

"You asshole! Address me, I'm your boss!"

"Yeah, and I'm your best friend."

Napailing nalang ako sa bangayan ng dalawa, Denver wants to have some privacy with me but Simon also wants to stay.

"Since when you've becom—" I rolled my eyes on them as I interrupt their arguments.

"Shhh! Listen kids, " their eyes directly point at me and they gasped as what I called them.

"Kids?" they both exclaimed as I nod.

"Yes, you do realize that your arguments are nonsense. Hm?" kung nagulat sila kanina, mas nagulat pa sila ngayon.

"Baby I'm not a kid, but I can give you kids." Denver smirked and grinned that make Simon face disgust.

"What the! Denver you're gross! Think about me you horny bastard!" Simon stomped off the room and leave them.

I heard Denver laughs. Tumatawa ito habang ang kamay ay na sa may tiyan, na para bang hindi na nito mapigilan.

"Denver, stop teasing Simon. " I popped out my eyes to make a finality.

"I can't seems to get tired of teasing him, he looks funnier when hes's grumpy." as like that, he laughs again.

Napailing nalang ako at umupo sa kama, naka upo kasi ako kanina sa bed side chair.

"But admit it, he is the only one you can tease like that, and the fact that he is also the only one who can argue you like that." I pointed it out and he stop laughing and smile at me.

"Yeah, that asshole has been my entertainment for how many years, glad that he's the only one who can stand my annoying rant to him. " I smiled and cupped his face and kiss his cheeks. His smiled grew wider.

"Come on, you need to eat so you will gain back your strength." Nginitian ko ito ng malambing at ito naman ay natawa ng konti.

"Honey, you are my strength. " How could this man make me fall for him everyday?

Napailing nalang ako dito para itago ang kilig.

"I know, now get up and I will help you eat." Tinulungan ko itong bumangon at pina upo sa stretcher bed nito.

As I prepared his dinner, Denver didn't eat much, why? His reason are

"I will eat if only you eat too."

knowing Denver so, I ate my dinner with him. Kanina pa ako kumain at habang tulog ito, I promise myself that if I want to take care of him, I will need some energy. So thats why I ate even if I don't have the appetite.

"Appetite? Calista! You are always been hungry. " my mind shouts at napailing ako habang tinititigan si Denver na nagpapahinga. He mentioned about the plan that makes me so curious.

Ano ba ang plano na tinutukoy nito at bakit hindi ako mapakali? Maybe I'll ask him nalang pagka gising niya, as I peacefully stared at him I suddenly closed my eyes realizing that tiredness hit my door kaya naman ginawa kung unan ang mga kamay ko at pinatong ito sa stretcher ni Denver.

I'll get some sleep also. Na pagod ako sa bangayan ng dalawa kanina, I am comfortably sitting in the chair while leaning my head on Denver's bed and facing this gorgeous man that unfortunately will give me sweetdreams.

And with that darkness embrace my entire sight.

"Can we just talk about this later? Calista is sleeping as you can see."

"I know that is why I'm lowering my voice, let's talk right now. "

"I told you already that Treq will not disobey me, if he did? He will not see his beloved."

"Denver! You didn't mean that way right?"

"Hmm"

"That is too much! You are getting out of the hand"

"Treq hit me back so I hit harder than that, you know how much I hate it when someone tries to hurt my woman, Demin."

"I know you're being protective of her, but you don't have to go that far! You are entitled as the Mafia, they fear you for some other reason, they fear you because in the war and battlefield you're the monster! But please don't wait for them to fear you by using their beloved as the hostage. We don't play the way they played. Mom and Dad wouldn't like that. His beloved is sicked, don't choked him to get what you want."

"Don't f*cking mentioned Mom and Dad here! He's the reason why our parents are gone and you told me those things like their life doesn't meant anything to you! You don't know my plan at kung ano man yang iniisip mo that's not gonna happen to his beloved. I hate to see sicked people struggle."

"Denver---"

"I'll have this talk when I'm discharge. Make some schedule with the team, Calista is sleeping."