CHAPTER 26 : WASTED

Third P.O.V

"Because of your selfishness, I'm suffering. Suffering in pain. "

Denver let out a heavy breath and close his eyes for a second. At nang magmulat siya ng mata, napatitig nalang ito sa kawalan.

reminiscing the painful words from the woman who he hurt.

"Masyado mo akung mahal? kung masyado mo akung mahal hindi mo ako sasaktan!"

Denver drink his rum, kanina pa ito umiinom at parang wala sa sarili, he even get his gun and trigger it while pointing at the furnitures. Kung hindi pa ito na ubusan ng bala ay hindi na ito titigil.

Kaya makalat ang loob ng silid. His office look like hell. Para itong dinaanan ng bagyo. also him. Hindi ito nakatulog ng maayos dahil palagi itong binabagabag ng masasakit na salita na yon. He even cried for being a asshole.

For fuck sake! I pained her. I hurt her!

And a scene what happened a while ago come up to his mind.

"Why do want to talk to me? " Denver emotionless voice and face.

Demin sigh, and Simon just handed him a envelope. He frowned and grab it with his hand.

"What are this? Some documents you steal from our enemy? " sarcastically invade to his tone.

But he can read that Simon and Demin is taking it seriously.

He heavily breath before facing the envelope and open it.

But what more confused him, ay ang laman nito. It's not just a documents, it's including pictures, some are stolen pictures.

"What the fuck are this? " anger eat him. 'shit! fuck!'

"I found that in our enemy's headquarters. Gagawin ko lang sana ang inuutos mong magnakaw ng importanteng dokumento, but that caught my attention. Lalo na ang pangalan ni Calista May Hope Labrusca. " Simon spoke coldly.

'SHIT!'

The envelope contains some documents like, her Name, age, address, her job, her favorites, her friends names, her likes, it contains Everything about her.

The pictures look blurry because it caught like a stolen, there's a picture of her, walking from a convenient store, from her job at cafe.

I only know one person who will do the this.

He gripped the envelope tightly and spoke deadly.

"Who the fuck own this documents?" kailangan niyang makasigurado.

Demin sit in front of him while him, sited to his chair that claims Authority.

Demin stoic face is getting into his nerves.

"Treq. " Demin.

That name who has a lot of bad things did to his life. That fucker!

Ofcourse Treq very know him well. Matagal na silang magka away. The same age with a enemy bond. At dahil binabantayan niya ang dalaga ng patago sa loob ng maraming taon, ay may nagbabantay rin pala sa kanya. 'that fucker!'

"That bastard! I already give him hell! Hindi pa ba siya natoto?! "

"Denver. Let her go. " Simon word stopped him from his angry libido.

'What are they talking about let her go? I waited for eighteen years! Damn!'

"I don't want to. Never. I can protect her. I will kill that bastard right away before he can get what he wants! And my baby is not one of those he will get. I can kill those bastard who will hurt my Calista! I will protect her! So no. I will never let her go." His livid. Simon and Demin can tell that Denver is going to snap.