CHAPTER 29 : WOUNDED

"Is he okay? " I asked the Doctor who took care of him. Kalalabas lang nito sa ward ni Denver at hindi ako mapakali kaya tinanong ko ka agad ito.

Bigla nalang kasi itong nawalan ng malay habang niyayakap ko ito kanina.

He sighed making me worried.

"He's fine right now, his wound are deep, good thing it's stop from bleeding, buti nalang talaga dinala niyo kaagad siya dito ulit. " Doc. Klov explained it like its a big problem.

Well, it is, the Mafia is wounded!

"What do you mean ulit? "

"Actually, Denver is hospitalized here three days from now and he just escaped this morning. " I gasp of what he said

"Bakit siya tumakas? " I whispered out of nowhere.

"Ask him, that's the best thing to do. Excuse me. " I nod to Doc. Klov and he left while I was staring at the Door.

pinikit ko ang mga mata ko and I took a deep breath.

He's going to be okay Cali, you're just paranoid.

my eyesight welcome a sleeping man with IV fluid.

I walk towards him and approach his hands. So warm..

"Gumaling kana, I missed you.." I held his hands tightly "Alam mo ba, you scared the shit out of me when you passed out on my arms, I have a lot things to ask and say to you, like.. 'how are you these past days?' 'did you take care of yourself?' 'did you get into fight again?' I have a lot. So please, be okay.. " my eyes become blurry and I started to sob silently. 

"Why did you escaped anyway?"

I stopped from crying when the door's open.

Simon entered and smile at me.

"Hey.. " malumanay ang boses nito and good thing it calmed me a bit.

"Hey, what are you doing here? " I wiped my cheek and stare at him.

Umupo naman ito sa couch at naka dekwatro na nakaharap sakin.

"I'm just here for your safety and also don't cry, Denver might kill me when he find out that I didn't do anything to make you better." He chuckled that made me laugh.

"By the way.. " I hesitated to ask him what happened to Denver. I will ask him myself nalang.. "Nothing."

"I have a feeling that you're not going to ask me what happened to him." he leaned as I stare him, "Why are you not asking?"

"I'll ask him myself, It's better if it comes to him, and I believe Denver will tell me. " this time the truth.

"That's what good in relationships, trusting each other. " my brows meet of what he said.

"Are you somehow.. Umm.. are you okay? " nakita ko kung paano ito pumikit ng mariin.

''I'm fine.. '' simpleng tugon lang nito pero ang hirap paniwalaan.

''Okay... '' maliit ang boses ko at nilingon nalang si Denver na wala parin malay, Simon has a problem and I think he doesn't want anyone meddling in his life and I respect that.

Why does everytime na nagkikita kami may problema ang isang to? Ohh well.. I caught off guard when I met his eyes.

''Denver! thank god you're awake, okay ka lang ba? may masakit ba sayo? I'll get Doc. Klov don't close your eyes. '' I was about to go when he hold my wrist kaya napabalik ako sakanya, mapupungay ang mga mata nito nakatitig sakin.