home

Omg sorry for this Is an update but tbh idk if I should carry on the story I'm still thinking about it if I decide to put an end to it I will give you all an ending if you are still interested. I just feel like I keep letting you all down let me know what you guys want.

--------------------------

Billy Hargrove

Waking up with Steve in my arms has got to be the best feeling I have every felt. I like to wake up early just so I can enjoy the feeling for a little while, I like to think of all the moments me and Steve have together, I hate when I have to go home to that even bastard I call my dad. The thing I hate more then having to go back home to my abuser is having to leave Steve on his own I know how lonely he can get and how he gets trapped in his own mind. I really wish there was away for me to make all of that stop, I wish I never have to leave him alone again,which I hopefully won't have to do for much longer I have been thinking for awhile now about asking Steve if he wants to move out with me I think we could find out own little cute place and live together that would be perfect.

Steve woke up. He is freaking out because apparently he didn't have enough time to do his morning routine before school and how he now is gonna have to do a quick morning routine and that it is my fault because I didn't get him up, but I did try the alarm went off and I was shaking him to wake him up but he was having none of it so I decided to get ready myself and then try and wake him up. I think the realisation that he couldn't do his hair properly really sank in cause he shot out of bed and into the bathroom in less then I minute.

So I'm currently hearing loving words of abuse coming from Steve in the bathroom "hurry up" I shout to him and smile to myself just cause I know it is gonna make him angry I mean he isn't scary angry it's quite cute actually.  " I swear to god Billy tell me to hurry up on more time and I'm gonna shove this can of hairspray so far down your throat I am not being funny." Is the response I get off Steve, I find it funny he likes to think he's scary but he isn't. I decide to make my way over to the bathroom where Steve is trying to style his already perfect hair the way he likes it I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist resting my head on his shoulder " come on baby, we are gonna be late for school.  hair looks fine I promise." I tell him as I take the hairspray out of his hands and drag him out of the bathroom.

We finally make our way out of the door and into my car and I think that if I do some cheeky speeding we should be there before lesson starts and have enough time for me to chill and have a smoke. The drive to school was ok other then Steve trying to turn down my music because it is too loud, which there is no such thing as "too loud" I mean "come on why have a car if you can't blast music whilst speeding to school." I tell him, because that's the main thing I love about having a car. Being able to get all the bad thoughts out of my head. "No it isn't, having a car is about not having to walk every." Steve replied in his know it all tone and I swear if I wasn't so in love with him I would punch him but because I do love him I gave him a small dig on his arm and told him to shut up.

We pull into the school parking lot and get out I light a cig and lean on the front of my car " give me one" Steve says as he leans on the car next to me. "Since when did perfect pretty boy Steve smoke hmm??" I asked and gave him a little smirk. "From time to time I ain't no 3 packs a day smoker unlike someone" he looks at me with a raised eyebrow and takes a cigs, I am honestly shocked I stand there shocked not know how to even respond. " Hey I don't smoke three packs a day" I say cause I've just realised he's walking towards the school I run over to him. When I catch up to him he's got the biggest grin on his face because he knows how to mess with me. "Oh of course you don't more like two and a half " he says as he opens the school doors and walks inside. " I do not." I say I take a look around and notice that nobody is around as we are kinda late sooo I stop him and push him against the lockers. " Stop being mean to me baby, I might just have to punish you when we get home after school." I whisper in his ear. Now don't get me wrong I'm all for being all freaky but I ain't doing it for that reason I am doing to make him frustrated for the rest of the day. He lets out a shaky breath and pushes me away, I see the blush in his face and know that what I said has had an effect on him. " You said home?" He turned around and asked me which is not what I expected him to take from everything that I just said. "Yeah and?" I reply "well I don't know youve never called my place home before." He said walking back over to me. "Well is it a bad thing?" I said getting defensive as I usually do and walking away. "No no of course not." He said catching up with me. "It's a nice thought he say, stoping me and giving me a kiss on the cheek because we get to out classroom.

We both walked in to class and it was all eyes on us, we got a lecture from our teacher about being late and then we took our seats, Steve was sat at the from naturally it's Steve he's smart and a little teachers pet which I admire I wish I could dedicate myself the way he does. I sit behind him because that's how I get to be close to him without anybody noticing us, I may or may not look over his shoulder for answers. I lean over my desk to Steve. "Hey baby, you got a pencil I can borrow?" I whispered to him. "Yes I do, but pack it in with that will you." He says and passes me a pencil. "Thank you, and stop what?" I reply, he doesn't answer just turns back to his paper. A minute later he passes me a not I open it and it says "being cute, it makes me want to kiss and cuddle you." I smile as I write my reply. I pass him back the note and go back to my work I honestly have no idea what I am meant to be doing, I then notice Steve raise his hand and ask to go to the bathroom which she says yes and he leaves, I smile to myself as I am pretty sure I know why he's gone I leave it a minute or two then raise my hand "can I go to the bathroom?" I ask not that I need it I just want to check up on Steve. "Yes, but don't be causing any trouble Billy." She says. I get up and walk out the classroom.

I walk down the corridor heading towards the bathroom, suddenly I get dragged into a supply cupboard "what the fuck." I say grabbing the person and shoving them up against the wall. " Baby calm down." I hear Steve, I laugh because my eyes adjust and I can see Steve more his face is shocked. "Well you can't just drag me into here." I say letting him go. " Now what are we doing in here?" I ask. " I want to go home." Steve says, he looks sad. "Why? What's up baby? I ask as I go hug him and kiss the top of his head. " I don't like how we have to hide us, I hate it." He says and his voice breaks at the end. " I know you do, so do I but for now we have to. When we have our own place together it will be different I promise." I say, I realize what I just said and how I have never brought up about moving out together to Steve I have only ever thought it. " you want us to move in together?" Steve asks and by now he's started to cry. "Yes of course I do, I was gonna bring it up tonight but I guess it just slipped out." I tell him, I hug him tighter and start to rock from side to side a bit trying to calm him down. "I would love that." Steve whispered/sobbed back. I pull away from him and kiss his soft lips, he kisses me back harder, I can't really contain myself so I push us up against the wall and run my hands all over his body which gets me some moans from my little princess.

I would say we spent five minutes making out, then Steve pushed me off him. "Rude."  I mutter leave the supply cupboard holding the door open for him. I take a look around and the grab his hand walking towards the exit. "Wait, where are we going?" Steve asks me. "Home." I reply as we walking out the doors and down the steps. "You do want to go home don't you?" I stop him and ask " of course I do." He replies running over to my car and getting in, I don't see why he's running to get in I'm the one driving, I think to myself. I get in the car and start it up my music blasts from the speakers and I turn it down, I notice Steve give me a look but I ignore it as I am not going to admit that I am turning it down for him. I pull out of the car park and make my way back to Steve's, back to home.

--------------------------

Here is another chapter. Again I am sorry it is so late but from the above question just let me know what you think.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Lots of love

The author❤️