Interrupted

Billy Hargrove 

————————-

Steve and I are in my car parked at the quarry. We are sat in silence I don't want to say anything just yet I'll let it sit for a minute. "Hey" Steve said breaking me out of thought. "What's up " I replied putting a hand and his thigh. "I'm sorry I've been dragging you around tonight." He said then burst out crying, he climb over the console and straddle my legs and just broke down. I wrapped my arms around him and muttered sweet nothings in his ear. With how much to looks like he's gone threw I don't think there's anything I can say to help ca him down, so we sat in silence. And I let him just get it all out.

Steve calmed down after about 20 minutes because he fell asleep on me. Now he looks so cute I don't understand how no ones happy for him it breaks my heart because of they all leave him then he'll just have me and then what happens when he realises that he doesn't need me or want me anymore. A tear fell down my face but I quickly wipe it away because Steve is beginning to wake up. 

"Are you okay?" I ask Steve giving his back a rub, he just nodded his head and buried his face in my back. I was about to ask him something else but I can remember because he started kissing my next. He pulled back and brought his lips to mine " now for what you promised me" he said and opened the door and got into the back seat I crawled in after him obviously I mean I'm not going to say no am I.

I climbed on top of Steve and kissed him gently, I take off his top and kiss down his chest. "You look so good baby" I tell him I take off my shirt and go back to kissing him. "Oh billy I need you." He tells me and runs his hands down my chest which is building up some sweat and over my abs he reaches my pants and inbuttons them he unzippeds them then pulls them down. " babe wait." I tell him lifting off of him a bit he makes little whimpering noises which holy shit is the hottest thing ever but I do need to stay in track "we don't have protection of lube" I tell him know he won't want me to do anything if we don't have the stuff. "I don't care I need you billy." He said/ whined  he wrapped his legs around me and brought me back on top of him, shit I didn't think he was this desperate. "Are you sure?" I ask him I don't want him to be sore later. " yes now hurry up and fuck me before anyone sees" now  he's getting desperate but it's what he wants . 

I flip him over so he's on his front and I quickly take off his pants "bend your knees" I tell him, he does so with out hesitation. Now his ass is in the air and I've got the perfect view of it. I push a finger in just to test him out  he moans so load. Im about to enter him when a car pulls up. I quickly get the blanket off of the floor and cover both of us up. "I swear to god since everyone's always interrupting us I'm taking you away for the  weekend and I'll be fucking you all the time." I tell him just before there's a knock at the window.

—————————-

So here another chapter 

I hope you enjoyed 

Like a vote and comment on what you think

Lots of love the author xxxxxxxx