Show me then

UGH. He's sooooooooo fuck hot 😍🤤

————————-

Billy Hargrove

—————————

"Show me then." Steve said, he brought are lips together, quickly getting it heated, he unbuttoned what is left of my shirt to unbutton and I took his shirt off too. All without really breaking the kiss for long. I pull away from him for a moment, hearing a little whine escape from hi just turned me in more. "Are you sure you want this?" I ask him, cause I don't wanting him doing something he'll regret later. "Yes. I'm a 100% sure about this." He said leaning in his elbows and kissing my neck. I get off of him then stand him up as well. "What are you doing?" He asked looking confused. "We are going upstairs." I told him. I grab his wrist and walk towards the  stairs. We get to the bottom of the stairs, I turn around and look at Steve. I grab the loops of his jeans and pull him towards me.

"Ok princess, once we get up these stairs I ain't folding back." I said just to let him know. I can see the list in his eyes and it makes me so hard. "Well I don't want you too." He said and once again brought are lips together. We start stumbling up the stairs still kissing so it takes us sometime to get to his bedroom. Once we reach his bedroom door he breaks the kiss to open it. He turns back to me. I just push him inside and kick the door closed with my foot.

I push him again but onto the bed and then quickly climb on top of him. I roam my hands all over his chest and stomach, pinching at his secentive nipples. I start to kid his neck then work my way down. I kiss along his chest and gently bite his nipple, which caused the most amazing sound to come out of him. I kiss down his stomach leading to his jeans. I bite and suck on his stomach making sure to leave some bruises. I unbutton his jeans then take them off. He's just led there, eyes closed and mouth open just a bit. "You like it baby?" I ask him, kissing back up to his neck. "Mmh" He hummed as he brought his hands to the back of my neck.

"Tell me princess you do have a condom, don't you?" I ask him whist I'm taking my pants off. He lifted a his head to look at me, he eyes scan all over my body. He nodded and points to the top draw on his desk. "See some thing you like pretty boy." I said, before I walk over the the top draw. I open the draw and see a box at the back, I pick it up with no surprise it's the condoms. I walk back over to him, I climb on top again and just bit down on his neck. Making sure to leave a mark and that it's visible. " ahhh." Steve cried out in pleasure. I smash my lips on his, before I flip him over so he is on his front. I kiss up his back to his ear, he presses back onto my crotch. Rubbing clearly feeling my hard on. 

"I'm gonna need some lube, you got any?" I ask him. He just nodded a again and moves to his bedside drawers, he pulled out a bottle of lube then handed it over to me. "Wow princess this is half empty, have you done this with someone before or have you touched youself back here?" I whisper in his ear. I palmed him through his boxer, making him let out little whimpers. He nodded his head " I've tried a few time but I could never do it, it hurt to mush." He confessed. I just smirked knowing he could see me. 

I lube up my fingers and slowly slid the first one in. He moaned so loud and it's only one finger. " wow princess only one finger and I've got you moaning like a slut." I say with a harsh tone, he just moaned louder. "Aww do you like it when I call you a slut." I said I'm the same tone as I add a second and third finger in. "Yes. Yes I do." He said, pressing back on my finger. "Well your even acting like a slut too." I said finished stretching him out. I pull out my fingers and he whimpers again. " why'd you stop, I need you to touch me." He whined. "Don't worry I'll touch you soon." I said,sliding the condom on. 

I flip him back over on to his back. " I need to see you face as I fuck you so you'll be sore tomorrow." I said. Trying this dirty talk more. I pull his boxer of fully as well as mine then I line myself up with him. " are you ready?" I asked him. He opened his eyes and looked into mine " of course I am." He said " now just fuck me, I need you inside of me." He said. He wrapped his legs pushing my inside of him. My thoughts went darker and my voice went deeper. " I love how much of a needy whore you're being for me, just so eager." I said slowly moving and pining his hands above his head. "Ahh. Billy....fuckk... go fffaster. Please." He begged as I slowly pick my pace up.

"Well since you're begging." I said. I pulled out nearly all the way then slammed back into him. "Aahhh." He screamed, "i...I....think I'm gonna cum." He said in between pants. So I bring my hand to his dick and pump him a few time, I thrust into him feeling myself come to reach my orgasm. "Cum for me baby." I whisper in his ear, he came not long after I said that with me following shortly after. 

I pull out and flop down next to him. "That was amazing." He said taking told of my hand. "Yeah it was." I said turning over to face him, he looks so cute and tired, I can see his eyes already dropping. I turn him over to face the other way, so that I can have his back resting on my chest and me having my arm protectively over him. I don't think I could ever let him go I think as I drift off into sleep.

————————-

Omg I'm quite shit at this but I hope you enjoyed it let me know what you think in the comments and vote if you want too.

Lots of love

From the author