Parents

Steve Harrington

———————————

After my little rant and dragging billy to his car without a word to anyone we drove back to my place, Billy didn't say anything to me on the drive there which is kind of a relief because I feel like I would of just broke down and cried which I've been doing to much lately. When we got to my place there was some one waiting for us outside, I couldn't see who it was but I heard billy mutter a oh shit "I can't see them, who is it?" I ask him, he gets out of the car and quickly goes around to open my door, I take my seatbelt off and get out of the car "it's violet" Billy said putting a arm around my waist in a protective sort of way.

We walk up to the door and I can see violets face now, she looks pissed. "what are you doing with him Steve?" She asked in a calm voice which was really scary, I coward into Billy's arm like a fucking like some pussy honestly I don't know how billy would ever want to go out with a coward like me. "ANSWER ME" she shouted at me and took a step forward like she was going to hurt me "I wouldn't do that." Billy warned "and if you really must know we are going to go inside then I'm going to fuck him until he can bearly walk and I'm gonna leave marks all on his neck so he knows and everyone else knows he's MINE." After he was done I felt my checks burn up so I buried my face back in his arm.

"B-but you guys broke up" violet said stuttering at the start. "You need to leave and never talk to billy and I again" I said,I walked past her, got my keys out and opened the door I dragged billy inside and slammed the door in her face before she could do or say anything. " well hopefully she leaves us alone now." Billy said owing up behind me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck as i locked the door "Right will you stop." I said squirming out of his hold and walking to the kitchen.

Billy followed right behind me, I was about to reach up to a cupboard but billy spun me around and pinned me against the counter. "You know I wasn't joking about what I said out there." He said grabbing my thighs and lifted me one to the counter,he spread my legs so he could be in between them. I wrapped my arms around his neck And my legs around his waist he brought our lips together in a very heated kiss.

i Broke the kiss so I could take his jacket off I also took mine off too, I grabbed the coller of his more then half way buttoned down shirt and pulled him back towards me into another very heated kiss. I let my hands travel down his chest and down his stomach feeling how warm yet cold his skin is from the weather outside, I moved my hands back up his chest and into his hair. Billy brought his head to my neck kissing and sucking marks onto it, I brought my hands back down to unbutton the rest of his shirt after I finished with the last button I ripped it off his shoulders, he brought his head back to my neck sucking more marks I tilted my head to the side to give him more room. Billly pulled me off of the counter but my legs were still wrapped around him so he was carrying me, he made his way to the stairs, as we got to the hallway just before the stairs we heard the door bell ring, billy quickly put me down and I ran over to the door.

I pulled open the door and holy shit it was my parents my mum was stood there with this really big smile like it was going to make them leaving me on my own any better, my dad was just stood there like usual looking like he couldn't give a shit if they leave me or don't. "Hi stevey" my mum said as she walked past me with her bags my dads followed behind her not saying a word they put their bags down and my mum hugged me that's when I saw billy looking so shocked I totally forgot he's here shit. My dad turned around seeing billy first, his face hardened and he looked so pissed off. "Who are you and why do you not have a shirt on." He said looking at me then billy "umm this is billy," I said going to stand next to him. " and I don't have a shirt in cause I spilled juice on it." Billy said giving a little laugh at the end to lighten the mood but my dad didn't laugh he just stood there "Steve I need to talk to you." He said going into the living room my mum following behind him.

I turned around "just wait in the kitchen for me." I said to billy before I went into the living room "why is he here?" My dad asked still pissed off " he here cause we were just hanging out." I said crossing my arms and getting pissed Off myself " you know you aren't meant to have people around after eight." He said standing up. " yeah I know but I've been on my own for eight months I do get a little lonely you guys stay for like three days then you're gone again so yeah he's here I know it's after eight but he was going to stay over." I said raising my voice a little. " don't you talk to me like that now tell him he has to leave." He said pointing towards the kitchen "right fine I'm leaving too then." I said walking past them ignoring there protest and grabbing Billy's hand for the second time that night without a word and dragged him to his car.

——————————————————

Hey hey hey I'm back and ready to start uploading more

I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did leave a vote and comment

Lots of love

The author xxxxxxx