Violet

The pic above is what I kinda envisioned violet to look like let me know what you think xx

————————-

Billy Hargrove 

——————

Steve and i was just fooling around in the janitors closet, then suddenly someone just walks in. I stop what I'm doing and look at Steve I can see the fear in his eyes but I give him a reassuring smile to let him know that it going to be ok, we both turn are heads at the same time to see who's there. 

It's just this girl I've never seen before she has black longish hair with a fringe that kinda came to a point , shes has dark make-up on and has a her nose pierced in the centre. It's quite dark so i can't really see much. I just realised that I'm still on top of Steve so I quickly stand up pulling him up with me. She just stood there looking at us both  "Right We don't know you and you don't know us so could you just keep this to yourself and not tell anyone and I mean anyone about this please." I said breaking the silence. Steve grabs on to my hand and stays abit behind me. 

"Ohh shit my bad, sorry I didn't really know what to say and trust me  not going to say anything. My names violent the way." She said sticking her hand out, I let go of Steve's and shake her hand "I'm billy and this is Steve." I said pointing to Steve who just waved and latched on to me again. "Cool, can I just say you do realise that this is unsanitary?" She said motioning her hand around the closet and giving a little laugh. " yeah you're probably right but it's not like we can do it put in the open." I answered her and gave her I small smile. 

The bell rang tell us that we need to get to our next class. "We should get going now, we'll see you around, yeah." Steve said walking out of the closet with me behind him "wait can you guys  help me? I don't know where I'm going." She asked making us both turn around. "Yeah sure where do you need to get to?" Steve asked stepping forward and taking the paper just handed to him, I moved closer to look at the paper over Steve's shoulder. "You need to get to English which is where we're heading now." I said and Steve passed her back the paper. " aw cool do you mind if I sit with you guys?" She asked linking her arm with Steve's and walking beside him on his left whilst I held his hand in his right, luckily no ones was around to see. "Yeah that would be nice. It's all ways nice to make new friends." Steve said sounding genuinely happy, 'who knows she might actually be a nice person to be around for him better then that bitch and her boyfriend uhhh'  I think to myself as all three of us make are way to English.

————————-

Here's another chapter I really hope you enjoyed it it's only a filler for now but i do have a plan to write more so hopefully I get More chapters out soon then waiting ages.

Also thank you for staying with it and being sportive it means a lot to me that you guys don't think it's shit like I feel like it is so thank you.

Lot of love 

The author xox