comfort

So I'm back. 2020 has just been crazy with this virus and having my own life ups and down. It has definitely made me a simp for this lad and honest hate it 😂 but I kinda love him though so it's fine. Happy new year and I hope that everyone makes the most of what they can out of this year ❤️
------------------
Billy Hargrove

------------------

when steve and i walked into his house there was a note visible on the table it had steves name on it so i am assuming it is from his parents. Steve went to read the note as I took off my jacket to hang it up. I turned around just as Steve broke down crying, I assumed it was from the note. I quickly got over to him so that I could hold him tight and try to make him feel better but this time I didn't really know what to say so I didn't say anything I just held him in my arms and rocked him until he calmed down because I know that always calmed him down.

"What's happened" I asked him when he calmed down because I was kinda mad for someone upsetting my baby boy, "I'll tell you later" he replied with as he rubbed his eyes, I could tell he was tired. "Ok, do you want to watch a film?" I asked trying to distract him from whatever bad thoughts he will have going on inside that pretty little head of his. He just nodded his head so I got up and put some random film on that I found and pressed play. I went back over to the settee lifted Steve up so that I could lie done and have him lead on top of me to cuddle him. Once we were both comfy I ran my fingers through his hair, even though ik he doesn't like it much when he's got all that hairspray in it, but I know it relaxes him.

I could tell when I fell asleep which wasn't long after the film started, I don't blame him he just cried for like half an hour of course he's going to be tired. So I did what I do I picked him up as carefully as I can so I don't wake him and I took him upstairs to his room I took off his jeans and kept his jumper on as it is getting cold I just don't want him sleeping in jeans.

I got myself undressed and got into bed with Steve he ended up rolling into his side so lucky for me I get to spoon him all night, I settled in quickly and could feel myself getting tired I don't fight it I just let myself drift because I know that Steve is safe and ok here with me. I kept waking up little bits through the night I don't know why maybe its because I was scared Steve wasn't going to be there when I wake up which is strange, one of the times I did wake up a little afterwards I felt Steve wake up I thought he was going to get up but he just looked around then went back to sleep that made me smile and cuddle more into him.

I wake up and it's light outside I look to make sure that Steve is still asleep and when I'm he is I quietly get up pull on some pajama bottoms and make my way down stairs so that I could make us both breakfast, I look through the cupboards and see that I have enough to make us some pancakes. I get everything out and ready I find Steve's Walkman and put the headphones on to listen to my music so I don't wake him.

When I'm nearly done and plating up the last pancake I feel Steve's arms come around me he gives me a little squeeze then let's go. "Well good morning to you too" I say to him with a little laugh as I turned around to face him, he was setting up the table for us. "Good morning" he said with a smile on his face he finished setting up the table and turned to face me, I walked over to the table with the pancakes and set them down I went to Steve to give him a proper hug "I love you princess" I told him as I gave give a kiss and went over to get us some glasses for our juice, " I love you too" he said following behind me to get the orange juice out of the fridge.

I sat down at the table and Steve sat on my lap  and put an arm around my shoulders I put one of my arms round his waist to stop him from fallen and we began to eat giving each other quick kisses, which was sticky from the syrup off the pancakes. And talking about random things from music to films to me making fun of Steve's hair. I think it's the best morning I have ever had.

-----------------------
I am so happy to be back writing again I really hope you enjoyed this chapter I spent quite a bit of time making sure it's good enough I wish I could of made it longer but got stuck so here it is.

Thank you all for staying with me

Lots of love everyone xxx