I love you!

Steve Harrington

--------------------------

hearing a car pull up behind billys car followed shortly after a knock on the window, made billy and I freeze in place. which doesn't look good looking from the outside, making this very hard to explain to some stranger that would go running their mouth. unfortunately the windows steamed up so we can't see who it is. billy quickly got off, threw a blanket on me and pulled his shirt back on. i sat up, pulled my shirt on and covered my lower half.

billy rolled down the window so we can see who it is. the mystery person turns out to be Jonathan. he popped his head in threw the window and just smiled at us a bit when billy led his head on my shoulder when he realized it was just Jonathan.  "sooooooo" i said trying to fill the awkwardness of this situation. " oh yeah, sorry. i just wanted to say sorry about before, i honestly didn't think anyone would actually care that you know, you two are a thing." Jonathan said. he actually seemed like he was genuinely sorry about it. "yeah well it really doesn't fucking matter anyway." billy said trying to sound like he isn't upset about about the whole thing.

"i know, and i get that you guys are upset i mean i would be too. but i just wanted you two to know that i'm fine with it." he said turning around about to leave. "hey, wait." shouted to him. he stopped and turned around, he popped his head back in the car waiting for me to carry on. " I just wanted to say thank you it means a lot to the both of us and could you keep it to yourself and tell the others to as well." I said give a smile to let him know I meant it. " yeah sure I'll let the others know. I wasn't going to go around telling people anyway Its your busy." he said then waved and left. I look over at billy and see he's kinda gone like when your really think and you zone out. I tap his shoulder,gently of course I don't want to startle him. Billy shakes his head like he's clearing his thoughts away. "Hey, it's gonna be ok ya know." I tell him and rest my head on his shoulder. "Is it?" He asks as he wraps his arm around me, rests his hand on my hip and lightly placed his chin on top of my head. 

"Of course it is. Like yeah I know they don't like it but you just need to give it time they'll get over it. It's just they haven't known anyone like us before." I say trying to ease his mind which I think worked because I could feel him relax more. "Ok. I trust you." He said lifting my head off his shoulder and kissing me, it was a light kiss but I still could feel everything he was feeling. "Now let's lie down I'm way to tired and exhausted since you've been storming out of everyone's house." He jokes lying us both down so that he's on his back and I'm led on top with my head in his chest. 

"Hey,Steve" billy said just as I closed my eyes.

"Yes billy." I answered drawing patterns on his chest.

"I love you!"

I couldn't help but smile at those three word I closed my eyes and replied "I love you too" and with that I fell asleep in Billy's arms.

—————————————

Soooo new chapter and as alway it's late which I am really really sorry for xxx

Hopefully I'll be updated abit more but I think it might be coming to a end but I'm not sure

Lots of love the author xxxxxxx