maybe i shouldn't see billy

Steve Harrington 

------------------

getting in to the car after billy left was a fucking nightmare, they aren't shutting up about billy cause they think he hurt me. "What happened." Mike said to me from the back seat of my car, they literally won't stop bugging me since we got in the car. "Come on Steve, just tell us," Dustin said this time, "Guys he didn't say or do anything that hurt me." I said trying to get them to shut up, "you know if he did you just need to tell max and she'll sort him out." Lucas said leaning forwards from the back, "seriously there is nothing to tell max cause he didn't hurt me, now shut up about it." I said running a hand threw my hair.

We pull up at a red light. They all started to pull down the window, " hey what are you doing?" I ask them as I turn my head to the left, there was the Camaro that belongs to the one and only billy Hargrove, with them all shouting back and fourth at each other, but I was just looking at billy and he was looking back and it all just got blocked out for a blissful second, "THE LIGHTS GREEN GO." Everyone shouted at me, I snap out of the little trance and shake my head to clear my thoughts, I look back over to see that billy has his damn Smirk on his face.

" I'LL SEE YOU TONIGHT HARRINGTON." Billy shouted before he sped off. "Asshole." I whispered to myself, cause now I've got Dustin,will,mike, and Lucas. All looking at me like I killed there dog,"what does he mean see you tonight." Mike asked, trying to get more in the middle, " well, I may or may not be hanging out with billy tonight." I said just as we pulled up to mikes where they are all staying at. " why would you possibly want to hang out with him." Dustin asked now, looking quit pissed off.

" I don't know, he just asked me and I said yes." i said, tightening my hands on the steering wheel and keeping my eyes on the road, i don't even want to look at them, i just know they would look all judgemental and wont understand i mean who would, he beat the shit out of me two months ago and now i'm hanging out with him tonight. "WHY WOULD YOU SAY YES," Lucas shouted at me, i stayed quite not knowing what to say, " HE NEARLY KILLED YOU TWO MONTHS AGO OR HAVE YOU FORGOT ABOUT THAT, WE WANT AN ANSWER." this time it was mike that shouted, they stayed there clearly actually wanting an answer.

"STEVE." they all shouted. "ALRIGHT FINE, MAYBE I JUST WANT TO HANG OUT WITH SOMEONE WHO ISN'T A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD OR WHO ISN'T MY EX GIRLFRIEND OR HER NEW BOYFRIEND. AND YES I'M AWARE THAT HE NEARLY KILLED ME TWO MONTHS AGO " i shouted at them, i cant believe i just shouted at them, turning around all there faces are shocked, " guys, im sor." "no don't bother have fun with billy. come on guys lets go." mike said cutting me off and then they all got out of my car, none of them saying anything. i stay there until they all get inside, i est my forehead against the steering wheel letting out a exhausted sigh. "maybe i shouldn't see billy tonight." i think to myself as i pull out of the driveway. "i should just tell him that we shouldn't hang out and then everyone will be happy, its not like he actually cares," i think on driving to mine there's just one think i don't know his number.

-----------------------

so will Steve tell billy to go home when he comes to pick him up or will they hang out. tell me what you think in the comments.

sorry for the short chapter, and sorry its taken so long I've just not been able to come up with anything so i hope this chapter is okay for now.

lots of love the author