The note

Steve Harrington

—————————

I walked into my house in silence with billy behind me. I just don't know what to say but it's not a awkward silences so it's fine. I sit down on the sette and see that a note has been left for me. It's folded up and says "Steve" and I quickly notice it's my mums handwriting I unfold the note and read what's inside.

"Dear Steve,

We have left for another business trip. We were going to tell you over dinner but since you ever so rudely walked out with that boy we decided to just leave and leave this note to tell you. You father thinks this will be a good lesson for you to not be so disrespectful.

Lots of love,

Mum xxx"

That was the note, nothing else just that I can't believe it. It really shouldn't upset me they've left me enough times on my own and besides at least I can have billy around as much as I like, but even knowing that I still broke down and cried. I hear Billy quickly rush to my side, rest my head on his shoulder and wrap his arms tight around me we sat there in silences billy rocking be back and forth whilst I cried not saying a single word which I'm quite thankful for,he so sweet I'm kinda surprise because a couple of months ago I wasn't expecting to be dating bad boy Billy Hargrove, but here we are sat on the settee in my living room whilst I cry.

I've stopped crying now, Billy and I have just put on a film to watch and we are back to cuddling. I fell asleep again like I always do but the thing is I woke up in my bed with Billy spooning me. I decided to just go back to sleep after seeing that it's was half two in the morning. I feel like when I'm in Billy's arms all my problems just went away, my mum, Nancy, the little ac club. It all goes away and I feel genuinely happy.
———————————
Here we go ik it's late I've just been going threw something's lately so sorry about that.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter the ending was kinda rushed and it wasn't that long so sorry for that as well.
Lots of love
The author xx