God I can't wait

I just wanted to say really quick is that on chapters I might skip school things it's just cause I'm hometaught and I don't really understand how schools work so sorry about that.

——————————-

Billy Hargrove

————————

I'm walking through the school towards the gym. After my little encounter with pretty boy I'm gonna say that I have a solid chance with him, he might not even realize it yet.i  can't believe how uncomfortable I can make him, in math class he was so fucking hot, like I could literally feel the heat radiating off of him, and he is quite attractive. He's missing basket ball practice cause he isn't feeling well, which is gonna take all the fun out of it, but i enjoy it so I'm still going, I'll just have to push someone else around in replacement. 

I walk into the locker room and just headed straight to my locker. Ignoring all the "heys". And everything, I'm not in the mood. I just want today to be over with then I can pick max up and just get back home. Out on the court I'm just sweating and shoving people, and taking shots, and having people cheer for me. It's amazing it just not the same without Steve here. Times up and now it's shower time. I hate showers, just a bunch of naked guy showering what is there to like, I mean if they were good looking then yeah, but they're not, only Steve is, but he's not here. 

"I wonder why steve didn't show up". Tommy says as I step in the shower room, "I don't know, and I don't care". I replied back. Not that it was the truth, I just can't be arsed with Tommy and them lot. "Maybe he just didn't want to get his ass beaten by you again". He said still trying to make conversation, "yeah, maybe". I said. Trying just to go along with it whilst aching to punch his fuckimg lights out. Tommy leaves not long after. I'm here on my own, so I'm just finish up real quick and get out.

I change quite quick, shoving all my gym stuff in the locker, and then getting out of there. I push open the last door, and run down the steps to my Car, I unlock the door and slide in to the cool car. Relaxing a bit before a take my key and put in the ignition, turning the key once and my cassettes start playing, turning the key again, and I feel the warm heaters come on and make a comforting warmth wrap around me. I pull out of the parking lot with an hour to kill.

I'm just driving around think for a bit but there are all these loud noises, I just can't think. I turn right on to this dirt path, I follow it until it Leeds to a opening. I get out of my car and sit on the hood, I take in the view, all the trees, the water, the sky. I just lean back and close my eyes. I have half an hour to kill, might as well do it here where it's all calm and peaceful. I can feel the sun on my face, with a cooling breeze sweeping over the feeling is just right. just another five minute then I'll head back for max.

I'm quite happy I'm the way to pick max up, I have my window cracked a bit so the cool breeze is coming in, I'm listening to my favoaurite band, and I just feel like I'm me for once, I'm not hiding, I'm not scared, I'm just happy right here, I wish it could last forever. Coming into the parking lot with five Minutes to spare, I notice a familiar BMW parked just three spaces away, and a certain pretty boy leaning on the side of the car. I decided to step out for a bit, have a cigarette, and also make my way over to Steve.

Making the little trip was ok, I quickly light the cigarette. he hasn't noticed me yet, he just has his head down staring at his feet. I just come come up to him when he lifts his head, "hiya. Pretty boy." I say with my seductive smile, "don't call me that." He says back, locking his eyes with mine, "aww, come on, I know you like it." I say. Taking a step forward so I'm right in front of him.  "N..no I d..don't." He said, turning his eyes away from me. "Then why did you stutter." I put my hand gently on his cheek. Moving his head so he'll look at me, I brushed my thumb over his cheekbone, he Leaned his head against my touch, I swiped my tongue over my bottom lip, he flicked his eye down towards it braking the eye contact again. I smirked again, and moved on a little closer. " what are you doing here." He asked staighting up a bit. " I'm picking up max." I say taking a drag of my cig and blowing the smoke lightly in his face, He breaths it in with no problem. 

I drop my cigarette on the floor and stub it out with my boot. I put both of my hands on the car, on either side of Steve, he just stood there like he was deciding something. I bring my head down I little closer to him. Steve brought his hands up and tell on to each of my biceps, like he was trying to keep me from moving. " do you not want this, princess?" He grips my arms a little tighter, he opened his mouth to say something but got interrupted, "BILLY." Max shouted. I turn my head to see that she was stood at the top of the steps with the rest of them. She started making her way down the steps looking angry. I look back to Steve and lean down to whisper in his ear, I'll pick you up tonight, we can drive somewhere or just stay at yours. Is that ok?" I i quickly ask him in a whisper. I look back at him and he justs nods, then suddenly max is pushing me away from him, the rest the need squand just catching up to her. "Relax max, I wasn't doing anything." I say holding my hands up. " well it didn't look like nothing." She snapped back, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Hey, max relax he wasn't doing anything." Steve said. Turning her around and hugging her. " thank you for the concern though, but I'm fine." He said. I just stood there shocked that he even said anything. He stood up, I told max to get in the car, as all the rest of them was getting into Steve's car. "So princess, I guess I'll see you tonight." I say, kicking some of the stones. "Yeah I'll see you tonight." He said. He smiled and got in his car, he closed the door as I was starting to walk back to my car. "God I can wait for tonight"  I think to myself as o slide in to my car, and drive off back to the shitty house.

——————————————-

Hey thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I'm sorry I haven't been updating recently I just haven't had anything come to me, but I finally thought up this chapter. So I hope you liked it. Xx