Silence

Billy Hargrove

------------------

having Steve led in my arms is the best feeling I've ever felt even tho I've only been with Steve for a month it's hard to imagine how much I love him in such a short time, he's changed me for the better and I couldn't ask for anything else cause even when I'm having a bad day when Neils being an asshole or I've fucked something up like I always tend to do I just have to think of him and it gets better just knowing I'll see him at school or that I'll be going round to his house soon, it just makes me feel like there's something worth living for, and that something is Steve. 

I need to find a place for Steve and I over the weekend. Maybe I could ask Tommy if I can stay at his parents lodge or something all I know is that I need to find something so I can have Steve all to myself for a whole weekend. And no nerds, ex-girlfriend,ex-girlfriends creepy boyfriends or parents are gonna get in the way. Cause I swear if we get interrupted one more fucking him I don't think I'd even know what to do cause we get really heated, and it's going well, I'd have Steve's top off we'd probs be mostly naked and then some shithead interrupts us and it's honestly getting me really frustrated like to the point where Steve does something simple like stretch and it turns me on.

The sun is just about rising and it's getting light out Steve's still asleep in my arms and i don't know whether to wake him or not seeing as its doesn't seem to be that late in the morning i sure a few more minutes won't harm us. Boy was a wrong about those few minutes, because i fell asleep to and a woke up to Steve shaking me awake. Honestly i can't even remember falling asleep, i was just trying to leave Steve asleep for a minute and then I was gonna wake him up not the other way round.

"morning!" Steve said pecking my lips and sitting up he picked up his pants and put them on he climbed into the front seat without saying a word. I did the same and got into the drivers side though i started the car and we drove back to Steve's in silence it wasn't a awkward silence it was a comfortable one. When we got back to Steve's there wasn't a car parked in the drive so it looks like his parents went out or something. i heard Steve let out a shaky breath and got out of the car again without saying anything i got out and followed him to the door. He opened the door still with out saying anything and just sat on the settee I noticed he picked something up off of the coffee table, it looked like a note. 

I close the door and watch him read the note. I'm getting a vibe he doesn't want me close at the moment, but i see his shoulders start to shake, taking a step forwards I notice he's crying quickly I rush to his side and rest his head on my shoulder wrapping my arms around him we stay like that just rocking backwards and forwards in silence.

———————————-

New chapter hope you all like x

Let me know what you think and vote if you liked it x

Lots of love 

The author xx