Talking to yourself

Steve Harrington

————————

I started my morning like usual, i wake up jump in the shower (even though I'll be having another one later) then I have a quick wash before getting out and doing my hair, which consists of four pumps of farrah fawcett hairspray, I get dressed and head down stairs.

Thoughts ran through my head about how today is going to be, I'll have basket ball practice which means I have to interact with billy, and I don't want that, "maybe I should just quit," i think to myself whilst having my breakfast, "no, that is not happening you are not going to give billy anymore reasons to bully you," i says in my head as I'm cleaning up after myself, i start to getting ready to go out the door, i grab my keys, slip on a jacket, and have one last look in the mirror before i leave, then I'm out the door, and in my car, going off for another long day at school.

I pull in to the school parking lot with music playing from the new cassette bought the other day, i park in my usual Parking space, pulls the key out and just sits there a minute, "come on Steve you got this, just don't let that asshole get to you and you'll be fine." I says out loud, I gives A quick look around to make sure nobody saw me talking to myself, cause that would be weird, once i realise that nobody saw that, i open the door and get out of the car,

"talking to yourself now, princess." I hear, as I'm just about to walk off into school, i whip my head around to see that non other then billy fucking Hargrove, is leaning on the hood of his camaro, with that stupid smirk he always wears, I just roll my eyes and don't say anything, "aw, is the princess ignoring me." Billy say, as he gets off the hood of his car, and starts following me,

"Fuck." I just keeps walking, trying to ignore him, i get inside the school, then billy roughly pushes past me, and slams his should into mine, as he pushes past our hands skim over one another, I feel this little shock like a small electric shock, i look up to see billy walking backward, so he was facing me, " you've hurt me pretty boy, I'll see you later." He say with a wink, and then turns around and gets swallowed up by the crowd.

I look down at my hand, wondering what that was, all I know is that I'm gonna try to avoid him until gym, "cause, fuck that was weird," i think just as i get to my locker.