cali

right i hope this ones better i know the last one is shit so yeah enjoy

----------------

Steve harrington

i wake up very slowly. i can feel arms wrapped around me, they're so warm like too warm actually. i obviously know that it's billy i just didn't think of him as the kinda guy who sticks around afterwards. i try to take his arms off me so i can get up and cooled down cause damn he's so warm. but every time i try he just hold me tighter. not that i mind i mean who wouldn't want to be held by billy hargorve. anyway this is just getting to much now cause i really need to piss. so i turn around to face him. now what i could do is something mean or something nice to wake him up.

i kiss him. i thought i'd be nice for now and he obviously kissed me back. he pulled away and opened his eye's "well that's something i like to wake up too." he said pulling me in for another kiss. " well if it only took me kissing you to wake you up i would of done that ages ago." i said back with a fake pout. he just smiled and kissed me for the third time. " well the thing is i was actually awake i just didn't want you to leave." he said with the biggest smirk I've ever seen. i  looked at him all shocked " are you serious. i need to pee. i said taking his arms off me and running to the bathroom which was a bad idea. my ass hurts, i can hear him laughing from my bedroom.

i finish and walk back. well more like limped back " is my ass meant to hurt like this." i ask as i sit back down next to him. he looks over trying not to laugh and sits up as well "it's not funny billy it really hurts." i say with a pout to let him know that I'm actually kinda sad. " aww. baby I'm sorry i just get a bit carried away and especially when it comes down to you. come here" he said and he patted his lap. so i did just like on the settee i straddled him again but this time i don't want it to turn dirty. billy wrapped his arms around me and my put his head and his shoulder with my facing his neck.

" how about we go down and I'll make you some lunch." he said as he slid his hands down my back to my ass. " yes to breakfast but no to putting your hands on my ass." i said as i got up but quickly sat back down. " does it really hurt that bad" he asked. " yes it does." i said throwing him a glare. " hey don't blame me i warned you." he said. he walked over to my and out of no where just picked me up all bridal style. " hey what are you doing." i ask him cause like why would he do this. "well clearly I'm carrying you down stairs." he said like it's the most normally thing ever, "well then why are you carrying me down the stairs" i asked him as he opened my bedroom door and started making his way down the stairs. "well first cause you're sore an second cause i can." he said walking into the kitchen and sitting me at the table.

he made lunch which was really nice like I'm surprised he can cook. " that was really nice. i didn't know you cooked." i said to him as we sat down to watch something. " yeah i learned how to cook back in cali. my dad wasn't really around much so i had to make my own food." he told me not really look at my " oh sorry" i said i didn't really know what to say. " it's okay i wasn't really that bother. I'm glad you liked it though." he said giving me a kiss then facing towards the T.V.

----------------------

i know i haven't posted in ages so i hope this is okay

I've just realized that im really shit at chapter names XD

let me know what you think

thanks for reading

lots of love the author